Clubplanet Nightlife Community

muscle johnnies revolution

Originally posted by smokee:

Tempts was absolutely fuckin terrible this past Sat...IT WAS WAY TOO PACKED!! And the music was horrible!!

Left there & went to XS which SLAMMED!!! Anthony Devito was on point the entire time I was there!!

SMOKEE

you're horrible, you freak! ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I really do not think the muscle heads are the problem - I never see them complaining. They are there to have a good time and that is what they do. They should elimate all of the negative bitches like yourself from Tempts and keep the postive energy flowing. Everyone is always complaining - GET LAID!

I agree with you on the stubbles - they are not very pleasant and it would be considerate to others to do something about it.

Sundays are better - I have to work on Mondays so I never get the oppurtunity to appreciate them.

Originally posted by smokee:

Tempts was absolutely fuckin terrible this past Sat...IT WAS WAY TOO PACKED!! And the music was horrible!!

Left there & went to XS which SLAMMED!!! Anthony Devito was on point the entire time I was there!!

SMOKEE

This past Saturday at tempts was inzane! Where the fuck were you smokee, you must have smoked some crazy shit before you got there because Tsettos was on point the whole night! Thank God that you went to XS, it gave me more room to dance bitch!

Who said there was a problem?

I just think it would be roomier, less humid, more sanitary and overall just a better atmosphere if G.roid and his boys from Newark kept there shirts on.

Or at least make the move from Bic disposables to something like the Mach 3. It may seem like no big deal to you, but to me it's the difference between a scratch and an abrasion.

[This message has been edited by kurko (edited 08-01-2000).]

Can I make a suggestion? This weekend I went to Tempts on a Sunday instead of Saturday. Tsettos was great and the crowd was perfect. Everyone was there to have a good time and there was plenty of room to dance. I know most of us have to work Monday morning, but if you ever have the day off, Sunday night at Tempts is perfect.

Originally posted by jerseykid:

This past Saturday at tempts was inzane! Where the fuck were you smokee, you must have smoked some crazy shit before you got there because Tsettos was on point the whole night! Thank God that you went to XS, it gave me more room to dance bitch!

HAHAHAHA...U're a funny one aren't u???

Now listen up jerseykid...why don't u go fuck urself & get off my dick!!! I'm entitled to my opinion & that's all I gave!! Did I once mention u in my post...NO I didn't think so...so fuck off!!

Geeez...the immature morons that are on this board!!!

SMOKEE

I have never been to Tempts (I might this weekend) but are the guys there really that buffed lookin'?

When I go out, most of the guys I see are mad short, bulging with muscles everywhere. Are there any guys @ Tempts 6'0 tall or better?

Just doing my research...

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!

I think this board is SO funny - everyone is so full of drama towards others when they are just giving their' opinion...

Drama - I DO need to get laid - I admit it!!! :-) I thought Sundays USED to be better at Tempts - but I had a HORRIBLE time this last Sunday...

Saturday nite - was off the hook... The stubbles are really annoying to deal with - I actually think I got CUT from someone's stubble this past Sat (I know Scrams - it wasn't you - you don't use a razor, hehe)...

But I KNOW I have to deal with that there - so I'm gonna stop complaining... I had fun anyway!

PS - C'mon Smokee, jerzykid is right - you do smoke crazy stuff before you go out!!! hahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

more room to dance???????

I didn't know people with 2 left feet could move...

and who you callin a bitch,BITCH!!

tempts sucked on sat(my opinion), but you wouldn't know anything about good music if it was entering you rectally!

now getting back to dancing bro name the time and place I will show you what dance style is all about... I'll have your ass asking how does he do that shit??!!!

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

what up joyboy, i met you with smokee this sat and was chillin at your house for a bit, yo thanks for the afterhours.

Chris...

Originally posted by JoyBoy:

Smokee is somebody getting loud with you?

I'll with beat that ass!!!!

What up Blondee? Hope to see you this weekend.

Joyboy

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Jerseydik,

Obviously you were in the wrong club on the wrong night. Dancing in the bathroom while waiting for a stall doesn't qualify as more room to dance. Bitch.