Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT:CLUBGIRL OR SHOOTIN3

WHAT UP PEEPS?? YO YOU ALL GOING DOWN THIS COMING WEEKEND?????

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT CD YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ROCKIN LATELY (USUALLY IN THE EARLY MORNING!, THANKS FUCKERS! NEVER GET NO SLEEP WITH YOU PEOPLE AROUND!! JUST KIDDIN, NOT LIKE WE SLEEP ANYWAY!!!)

ITS REAL HARD FAST DARK TRANCE, I THINK THE WHOLE CD IS THAT WAY FROM WHAT I HEAR, ONE DAY I WAS CHILLIN ON THE DECK AND WAS LIKE "HOLY SHIT THAT MUSIC IS SOOO EVIL." HELP A BROTHER OUT...

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Hey sweetie..Between my cd's,our friend in the house next door,and all the new ones our friends just bought this past wknd at boardwalk I couldnt tell ya..We have soooo many..if we go down this wknd it is only fri to sat evening since we have wedding sunday..=((..are you?but wehn we are there next and you hear it run down and ask us silly..dont be shy..or we can play you some of the cds we listen to most and see if thats it and you can make a copy..yeah sorry but we dont slepp at least me and my one girl dont ever..bad habit..oh well hopwfully see ya friday if not week after and that wknd we atre even going to surf and tempts sunday..yay for first time this yr..see ya soon..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

you will have the house cds back tonight if i goto Kellys, as far as you and kell,genes,smokees,and mine alon g with primos copies, i am still waiting on cuzin nick for the blank cds after that you will all have what you need, probably you will get the COPIES on sat. deal??? i am probably gonna come down sat night. OK there ADDAGIRL!

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Speaking of CD's...Hey Sizzle...I mean Scramble...you know what I'm gonna say!

addaboy *tapping his fingers on the table waiting patiently*

------------------

Ad - sleeping with YOU is happening this WEEKEND... DO WE get the BED?

CD's CD's CD's .............

Scram - no more outta YOU - I've had about ENOUGH!

Smokee - um - of course - always your bitch!

Gene - WHAT! You bet your ASS you are COMING - no choices HERE!

no more outta me????

what???

let me just tell you something rember fridays i now sleep with a chastiy belt on!!!!

Originally posted by blondeee:

Ad - sleeping with YOU is happening this WEEKEND... DO WE get the BED?

CD's CD's CD's .............

Scram - no more outta YOU - I've had about ENOUGH!

Smokee - um - of course - always your bitch!

Gene - WHAT! You bet your ASS you are COMING - no choices HERE!

------------------

you can have your weak ass vocal cd back, i got a better one! nah na nah na nah nah!!!

Originally posted by blondeee:

Hey Scrams,

I just got two new CD's from Rally last night... I think they may be exactly what you're lookin for! So when you give me back that vocal CD (hehe) you can borrow these!

Deal?

------------------

Originally posted by scramble360:

you will have the house cds back tonight if i goto Kellys, as far as you and kell,genes,smokees,and mine alon g with primos copies, i am still waiting on cuzin nick for the blank cds after that you will all have what you need, probably you will get the COPIES on sat. deal??? i am probably gonna come down sat night. OK there ADDAGIRL!

*YAWN* I do get really TIRED around you there Shakin (aka Scramble, Sizzle, Beatin)! lol Fine if I wait for you until Sat, I guess that will have to do! Sleep with one eye open there boy...I hear menthol BURNS!

Hey Blondeee, see you tonight honey!

oh i see how it is!!!!

ok there pal! i thought we were boys!

but you want it you got it, just make sure next time your sleeping that its a pillow your holding and not a dead possum!!lol

Addachefboyrdee.

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

*YAWN* I do get really TIRED around you there Shakin (aka Scramble, Sizzle, Beatin)! lol Fine if I wait for you until Sat, I guess that will have to do! Sleep with one eye open there boy...I hear menthol BURNS!

Hey Blondeee, see you tonight honey!

------------------

oh i see how it is!!!!

ok there pal! i thought we were boys!

but you want it you got it, just make sure next time your sleeping that its a pillow your holding and not a dead possum!!lol

Addachefboyrdee.

Us boys huh? Nah, you can't hang with me and my boys...we'd scare you! "Now remember boys...like a kid in a store, look but DON'T touch! They get all shy!"

Possum? That's not nice. Blondeee does wanna sleep in bed with me, but still, don't have to be mean about it! It's gotta be the sheets.

Addachefboyrdee huh? Don't be dissing my cooking. At least I keep the house alive in 2 ways...they eat and "What's that smell? Was Sizzle cooking? Nobody light a MATCH!"

Take that ass of yours to the dancefloor, pass it and head right out the door there BOY!

addaboy

I was just gonna E-mail you about those CD's....Smokee just made me some good disks too, I'll bring them on Saturday....I don't think I'll be at Kelly's tonight.........

------------------

In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing.

Yooooo what's up peeps??? I just got three Rally specials today & they're phat!!! I'll bring em this weekend! But Adam u're gonna have to be "ON" pot cause 2 of em are trance!!! HAHA

Scramssss....thanx for copying those for me! And I hear u like the platypus duckbill dance huh??? HAHHAHA ROFLMAOOOOO...maybe I'll show u how it's done one day! LOL

Gene...u better make at least a cameo tonite!!!

Blondeee...u still MY bitch??? HAHA

SMOKEE