Clubplanet Nightlife Community

belmar vs seaside

Guest temptsboy

i have heard smart people but without a doubt boredofhouse has to be brilliant. i agree with you completely. belmar equals one thing goofs goofs goofs and more goofs. djs is good for one thing when you just want to go to a place that really sux.

Boredofhouse (or is it boredofgirls) and temptsfag probably hate djai's because ur sorry asses couldn't get in.

Little piece of advice for the both of ur sorry asses. Stay the f*ck out of Belmar. And away from me, or else u may receive a "Smackdown".

Comprendez-vous Slap-Nuts?

Hahahahahaha. Tough guy on the internet. How original. Do us a favor you sperm swallowing faggot and stay in your low class, white trash town of Belmar before I find out who you are & send my fourteen year old sister to break your jaw, then you'll have to suck dick through a straw. Have a nice day Saul.

Guest temptsboy

Saul hahahahhah what a geek. Rosenberg hahahhah what a goofball. Wait we cant get in why. Are they really strict at the door or we just dont fit the nerd policy. Listen your a geek and so are people who go to geekjs and i am so sure that your tough. You know its always cool to threaten people on the computer. u goof

Belmar really is a good time. Who cares if the music sucks at DJ's as long as you are having fun with your friends it doesn't really madder. If you don't like Belmar or dj's, then don't go there and go to Temps. Maybe i'm not updated on the whole shore/city club scene any more (cause I haven't been out in over two years) but personally DJ's is a good time.

Belmar really is a good time. Who cares if the music sucks at DJ's as long as you are having fun with your friends it doesn't really madder. If you don't like Belmar or dj's, then don't go there and go to Temps. Maybe i'm not updated on the whole shore/city club scene any more (cause I haven't been out in over two years) but personally DJ's is a good time.

First of all - you can not stereo type everyone in Belmar as dorks that is just a close minded opinion. I admit the night life in Belmar is not for me, but i have a house there because the atmosphere during the day is better as well as the beach. When I go out at night I go to Seaside, yes, I am at Tempts and I know about 25 people that do the same. The day life at Seaside is nothing to brag about because everyone is still strung out from the night before. I am not bashing it, but I would rather be somewhere that people are functioning - and that would be people over 16 and not from the ghetto. Everyone has their own opinions but to put people down for where they have a house is ignorant.

Hey Tempboy - how long have you been going to Tempts? Are you now some expert on the place or are you just Denny's personal groupie?

Guest temptsboy

by my post against denny and what he has been doing this year do i seem like a groupie???? I am saying that if my options were belmar or seaside with denny and one arm i would pick seaside. read my post

Temptsboy,

Sorry, I guess I just read all of the posts and mixed all the comments into one. I would pick Denny over any club in Belmar for the night scene as well, but as for during the day - Seaside is a a bunch of crackheads or 16 year old ghetto bitches - the place is a fucking dump!

Hey temptsboy,

Coming from someone who had a house in both seaside (last year) and Belmar(this year) i can say that Belmar is without out a doubt not a college town at all. It has all the jersey and new york guidos and guidets a good time needs. Dont hate on Djais's just because you cant take your shirt off in there. Sleezeside is a good time at night but what the hell do ya do all day there, besides listen to the whitetrash next to ya on the beach beat her kids.

P.S.-See ya at DJais friday

I haven't been to Seaside b4 but Belmar is really nice. I don't think its that bad there at all. DJias is a nice little hotspot. Except for the skanky girls with water pistols July 4th weekend.

------------------

Andiamo alla spiaggia!