Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ohhh no dont wet me i may melt hahahahah you geeks

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I love it! You actually pay attetion to me. How can I lose? The funny part is that I know all of you wish you were me. Hahahahah Geeks Geeks I would really love to see all of you. I bet you are all a bunch of geeks. Oh by the way dont sweat me just take my side. I will continue to post as long as all you goofs keep responding. Lastly I want to know what all of you do for a living. Let me guess a few Doctors in the bunch...

Yoooo Temptsboy...U wanna see us right? Why don't u come meet us at XS on Sat!!! I would LOVE to put a face behind the name!!!

DR. SMOKEE

Originally posted by temptsboy:

I love it! You actually pay attetion to me. How can I lose? The funny part is that I know all of you wish you were me. Hahahahah Geeks Geeks I would really love to see all of you. I bet you are all a bunch of geeks. Oh by the way dont sweat me just take my side. I will continue to post as long as all you goofs keep responding. Lastly I want to know what all of you do for a living. Let me guess a few Doctors in the bunch...

Yooooo Emmitt...u seem like a pretty cool kid...we're gonna be partying hard at XS on sat if u wanna join us!!! I'm hoping temptsboy is gonna show too!!

What's ur email addy???

SMOKEE

Originally posted by Emmitt:

temptsboy...what do you say to that??? will temptsboy ever reveal himself to the public or will he remain jokingly anonymous......

confused.gif

what a reject, yo did you mom have any kids that LIVED??

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Is this kid a fuckin numbskull or what??

bro go get yourself:

A supersoaker, so you can wet yourself all day long, and play hide the nozzle.

A dictionary and Funk and Wagnells volumes a-z because you seem to be illiterate.

A tapon to stick in you whining mouth.

And a gun so when your through fondling yourself to a picture of Denny Tsettos, you can do us all a favor and...

...KILL YOURSELF!!!!

Have a fuckin nice day....

you all love to read my post any you know it

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

tempsboy ... why am i the only one who appreciates your humor....(yeah right)

i do have to tell you, the only humor that you're causing is because of your lack of spelling ability....who helped you get thru school????? Sudzy

i must say though, you are a hell of a promoter (for yourself)....but none of us know what you're promoting....so announce your sorry ass at Temps one of these days...

one more thing ....do you have a girl? if you do, don't show up with her cause i wouldn't want you to go home empty handed.