Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how far is tavern from allens acres?

wanna go check oakie out this weekend, will i be able to catch a cab from acres to tavern? or are there any other dumps closer to the tavern. i wanna do acres though for old times sakes. anyone know if its still wild over there?

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by p00h:

wanna go check oakie out this weekend, will i be able to catch a cab from acres to tavern? or are there any other dumps closer to the tavern. i wanna do acres though for old times sakes. anyone know if its still wild over there?

Tavern is pretty far from acres and it is going to cost like $40 or so to take a cab. u'll be in Hampton Bays and Tavern is in Southhampton. I do not even think that there are any places to stay that are close to tavern at all, none that i can remember anyway.

u will not have any problems w/ getting a cab there and I'm sure there will be whole bunch of party heads going your way. Have fun.

BTW, me and nydancer will be at Neptuns on Sat. if the weather will be nice so if u there say hi to us smile.gif

gonna get there late sat just for the party, maybe we'll head to factory for afterhrs too. who's open for afterhrs in hamptons this year? not sandbar i hope. anyway have fun at neptunes. i havent been there all year but i know its fun. laters

------------------

deez nuts

gonna get there late sat just for the party, maybe we'll head to factory for afterhrs too. who's open for afterhrs in hamptons this year? not sandbar i hope. anyway have fun at neptunes. i havent been there all year but i know its fun. laters

------------------

deez nuts

hey nydancer smile.gif

Yeh, Allen Acers stil crazy smile.gif

Taver is like 20 min ride from Allen and it will cost u like $25 to get there but if u'll go w/ a group of people it's gonna be like $10 each depends on how many of u are going.

nydancer..Hamptons this weekend? smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

hey nydancer smile.gif

Yeh, Allen Acers stil crazy smile.gif

Taver is like 20 min ride from Allen and it will cost u like $25 to get there but if u'll go w/ a group of people it's gonna be like $10 each depends on how many of u are going.

nydancer..Hamptons this weekend? smile.gif

Hey risa06! wink.gif

I want to go, so hopefully the weather will be better than this past weekend. Denise will want to go too...