Clubplanet Nightlife Community

headliners

Hey, Headliners is kewl depending upon the kind of scene u r into.

If you are looking for a Tempts-type atmosphere, this is not it. It's basically an indoor/outdoor bar. Popular dance music

is played inside if u want to dance. Outside are several bars if u want some space. Large amount of space inside & out.

Crowd is mixed. Some bargoers, some trendy/club-going kids, as well.

Like i said, it's not Tempts or Surf-club as far as music & crowd, but it's a good time and a change of pace.

hope this helps,

peace

Originally posted by happygirl:

is it a good place to do e?

A lot of people drop in there. Not bad if u want to dance inside. I personally don't like to because my friends like to hang around the outside bars. I get too paranoid around peeps who aren't rolling.

Again people drop, but in my opinion, it's more of a drinking crowd. Kinda like DJai's meets Bar A.

I would recommend at least checking it out for yourself. It's not bad.

peace, Corey

I like Headliners...The DJ takes a while to get into a good grove but there are so many little cracks & crevices to walk around in. The outdoor bar is pretty kewl. The doggie bowl drinks are outta control. And there are tons of hotties there! Besides if you already live in Belmar, its pretty good for finding (stumbling) your way home...The drawback is that it closes early. But thats what after hours parties are for. Shout out to the hotties on 10th Ave!

------------------

Tutto e possibile!