Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club Sunday

hes always on point.

every sunday he is real good...

gonna be there next sunday??

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Did anyone here check out Surf Club this past Sunday? Mr. Mendez was on point. Was my first time there

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

I'm thinkin about it scramble. There were not that many people there (I like it PACKED)...Hey who pushed me..LOL...I stayed till about 9 'cause my friend and I (well just me drivin') had to make the LONG a** drive back to BK. There weren't that many cuties there. You better show up next wk to put all the other guys to shame. wink.gif

------------------

Tutto e possibile!

thanks ma....

I will be there in full effect next weekend, bringin all the fellas from home too.

i love surf club its amazing..

Andy mendez is Phenomenal...

Check your Pm'ssss....

I'm thinkin about it scramble. There were not that many people there (I like it PACKED)...Hey who pushed me..LOL...I stayed till about 9 'cause my friend and I (well just me drivin') had to make the LONG a** drive back to BK. There weren't that many cuties there. You better show up next wk to put all the other guys to shame. wink.gif

------------------

There weren't that many cuties there. You better show up next wk to put all the other guys to shame. wink.gif

Scramble you're such a hottie...hahahaha

*PUKE*

SMOKEE

PS - jamjimvin...no disrespect...just had to bust his ballz!

smokee your such a dead man walking..

start diggin...

lol..

and do i take this like you want me or something???

Originally posted by smokee:

Scramble you're such a hottie...hahahaha

*PUKE*

SMOKEE

PS - jamjimvin...no disrespect...just had to bust his ballz!

------------------

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....want u...u gotta be kidding me!!!! I want u as bad as I want a hole in the head u fiznagggggggg!!!

Sorry bro...but I don't go that route! ;-)

SMOKEE

And hope we get a chance to meet jamjimvin!!!

Originally posted by scramble360:

smokee your such a dead man walking..

start diggin...

lol..

and do i take this like you want me or something???

unclefucknut,

learn to spell its scramble not sramble.

Originally posted by joeserra:

Smokee + Scramble= Neil and Bob.....or thats what they do.....

Will the both of you please STFU.

Thank You,

Uncle Buck

for a Sramble/Smokee free America

------------------

Did anyone here check out Surf Club this past Sunday? Mr. Mendez was on point. Was my first time there

I think I saw you on Sunday, was your hair pulled back in a pony tail type thinggy ? And you were with an Asian girl ? You guys walked right past us, we were all in a circle dancing by the back of the club, right near where the exit to the outside was.

I was going to say hello but I couldn't remember your screen name for the life of me (I was kinda mangaled).

Maybe we'll see you this Sunday I'll be with Scramble & Smokee more than likely.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Guest ally

I was there. A-Z is unbelievable. I'm still trying to get over the fact that he mixed "Let the Sunshine" into "Your Love is Takin' Me Over", whoa! "Believe"...love that track!

Jamjimvin, don't ask for Surf Club to be crowded...it's bad there when it's crowded...fights everywhere. I was expecting it to be more crowded this past weekend, but I was defintely not complaining. I might be there this Sunday...I'm there almost every Sunday.

smile.gif Ally

Wait a minute, I think my boyfriend Gene2K said he saw someone that had to have been you this weekend. Maybe.

Yeah you both are right. You got me! Ally considering the size of the place, you are definitely right about that place if it were packed. The dance floor is like the size of an overpriced upper west side studio. There weren't too many people there though that wanted to dance. I love to see a crowd goin' nuts over a song. And wassup with the old men there. I only got hit on by men that were either over 55+ (wassup Tommy. Piacere) or superhuge moving guys with flash lights. It was fun though and the people there are hilarious. See y'all there next wknd and definitely say whatup.

Yvette

------------------

Cosa ne dici di un paio di strapazzate360?

Originally posted by tahnie:

Good vibe at surf club this Sunday got there at 8 just to hear Andrew Mendez and he really had everyone dancing. What song did he open with,it was a vocal i never heard? I loved it!!!!!

Do you remember how it went by chance ? I was there from 7:30 on, I was a mess though, if you can qoute a lyric, I might remember what he started with.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Guest ally

He opened with "Believe"...I think it was Junior's mix...love this song!!!

Originally posted by tahnie:

Good vibe at surf club this Sunday got there at 8 just to hear Andrew Mendez and he really had everyone dancing. What song did he open with,it was a vocal i never heard? I loved it!!!!!