Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts meetup..

For anyone who will be at Tempts this Sunday would you like to meet up?I doubt I will be there Saturday too since I hate it there holiday wknds,way too packed for me but I will be there Sunday for the closing party.I always hang right in front of the stage on the dancefloor..Anyone wanna meet up?Spot?Time?..I always like to put a face to a name..Even though I have met SO many people between this board and Deeper board. Post back..Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

are you ready?

we are going out with a bang...

you look good, your hair looks good, you look goooodddd...

Originally posted by ally:

I'll be at Surf Club and Temps Sunday. Robyn, are you getting ready for a weekend of lunacy?!?! See you all there.

smile.gif Ally

------------------

get off my dick already...

what up Robyn???

wheres your speechless nogood boyfriend...

where are you guys going on saturday night?

i am think its probably not even worth going out that night iits gonna be a mob scene everywhere, though i think baez is at bermuda.

I hate bermuda its like geek central..

ask chris if hes got my tongue..

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

For anyone who will be at Tempts this Sunday would you like to meet up?I doubt I will be there Saturday too since I hate it there holiday wknds,way too packed for me but I will be there Sunday for the closing party.I always hang right in front of the stage on the dancefloor..Anyone wanna meet up?Spot?Time?..I always like to put a face to a name..Even though I have met SO many people between this board and Deeper board. Post back..Later..Robyn..=)

------------------

I'll be there with Ally, Scramble360 & the rest of the house minus Addaboy. Doing Surf Sunday afternoon, then Tempts & then possibly Bermuda if Tempts gets too packed. House party Saturday night sounds good !!!

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

def house party on sat,, fuck going out.

besides i am all clubbed out already i will save my energy for sunday, (gene and cuzin nick here comes the ninja!!!)

say hi to nicole for me....robyn..

Ally my love...Iam always ready for LUNACY..=)..see ya friday night right?House party..=)...Scramble(chris)my speechless FIANCE excuse me, =), is here at work with me..he works here part time..Aint I soo lucky..Umm friday I may stop by XS for one last time even though I HATE it there but to see Niki...and saturday fuck that Iam getting mangled in the house..avoiding the mob scene..Eddie I believe is at bermuda sunday but honestly Bermuda blows IMO..Hate it!!SUnday surf then tempts for as long as I can take it which probably wont be long,and then mangled at the house again..WIll you be down friday night?See ya..Robyn..=)

------------------

Ally my love...Iam always ready for LUNACY..=)..see ya friday night right?House party..=)...Scramble(chris)my speechless FIANCE excuse me, =), is here at work with me..he works here part time..Aint I soo lucky..Umm friday I may stop by XS for one last time even though I HATE it there but to see Niki...and saturday fuck that Iam getting mangled in the house..avoiding the mob scene..Eddie I believe is at bermuda sunday but honestly Bermuda blows IMO..Hate it!!SUnday surf then tempts for as long as I can take it which probably wont be long,and then mangled at the house again..WIll you be down friday night?See ya..Robyn..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)