Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's my people at!!!

Originally posted by dmense:

I'm new to this whole computer scene,you can say I'm a virgin I guess but, I'm ready to start rippin shit up!!!Holla at me yo!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB IGNORANT DOUCHE BAG. WE DON'T NEED YOUR KIND AROUND. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU SMELLY LOSER. rolleyes.gif

WELCOME ABOARD HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON SO I CAN PUNCH YOU IN THE GRILL AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Guest temptsboy

who is this nusence or whatever? dmense your a nice guy i am going to jet ski on sat you wanna come or you wanna battle... oh by the way sexy this is no place for a little girlie such as yourself.

Neusense,

YOU,RE A FUCKIN LOSER,I HOPE OUR PATHS NEVER DO MEET BECAUSE THEN WE'D SEE WHO WOULD GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

P.S. SUCK A DICK U NEUSENSE!!!!

LISTEN HERE YOU UGLY APE. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU AT TEMPTS. I'LL RAPE YOU AND PISS IN YOUR ASS. AND THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY.

YO NEUSENSE,

YOU MUST BE A FUCKIN X-HEAD GUIDO JOHNNY I'LL BE AT TEMPTS ALL WEEKEND RIGHT BY THE STEPS BY THE BAR TO THE RIGHT!

YOU WANNA TALK SHIT LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE

BALLS TO COME UP TO ME YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT-ASS GUIDO JOHNNY!!!!

P.S. GET OFF MY DICK FOR REAL YA LOSER!!!

YO NEUSENSE,

YOU MUST BE A FUCKIN X-HEAD GUIDO JOHNNY I'LL BE AT TEMPTS ALL WEEKEND RIGHT BY THE STEPS BY THE BAR TO THE RIGHT!

YOU WANNA TALK SHIT LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE

BALLS TO COME UP TO ME YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT-ASS GUIDO JOHNNY!!!!

P.S. GET OFF MY DICK FOR REAL YA LOSER!!!

A STUPID WHITE BOY FROM KEARNY TALKING ALL GHETTO DOESN'T IMPRESS ME EITHER. DO YOU SUCK YO' DADDY'S DICK WITH THAT MOUTH SONNY ?

Originally posted by neusense:

LISTEN HERE YOU UGLY APE. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU AT TEMPTS. I'LL RAPE YOU AND PISS IN YOUR ASS. AND THEN TAKE YOUR MONEY.

Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1

Sounds to me like someone just got outta jail and they forgot how to intimidate people in the real world..... haha!!!!!

Too graphic for me.... Shit haha...

I just hope dmense doesn't sneak some heat into that club....

See.. knocking someone out... taking their money.. we were all like.. "Oh, I see where he's coming from." But once you added all that extra stuff... it was like a clip from "Don't Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood"

-----Record Stops playing----Everyone at the party freezes:

"What the fuck did he say?" "That N***** crazy"

What was that guy's name, Toothpick?

FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks