Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets vote, who here likes temptsboy?????

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

I know that a lot of my fans are in the closet. Come on get out of the closet and give me a vote of confidence.

Ravegirl..I didnt say he was hot I said i HEARD he was hot..Id have to judge that for myself..NOt that it matters to me anyway since Iam engaged,just making a statement...Im taking it you know who he is then?..Later..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Guest temptsboy

Well well well. People are actually taking a liking to me. About the hottie part well I guess that if you were a girl you could make up your mind for yourself. I would really rather not praise myself too much. But for those of you who think that I would have to say your right!!!

I know Tempsboy & he is a good looking guy. Tempsboy, will you be graceing us with your presence this weekend??? It's gonna be insane.....Hope too see you in the ususal spot with the crew. Clubgirl & Emmitt it's gonna be a wet Sunday night, bring an umbrella =) LOL.... Emmitt, make sure you & the crew get there early Sun, not like last year! Right Rui???

Lil t

i think you heard wrong theres only room at the top for one person...

yo robyn, what happened to the window? i noticed it when i left sunday night.

whos comin down this weekend?

areaf?

the hogs?

do tell...

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Actually from what I hear, Temptsboy is a hottie...=)

------------------

get off my dick already...

Emmitt i didnt know it was your b-day...now i definetly have to go to Temps, you know how much i love it there smile.gif.

to answer the question Temptsboy is a cutie...too bad he got a girl already frown.gif or we'd be married tongue.gif lol...j/k

where's bacalhao been, he's kind of quiet?