Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OJEDA and CPI on sat nite ...

rally

fuckin tribal beats throughout the nite, dropped some PHAT tracks as always, great laser light show, nice performances by Lamont, and a halfway decent crowd ... made for a great night!

my highlight - OJEDA mixing MUSIC in and out for about ahalf hour then not playing it until later ... and Something Wonderful - sick track still IMO!

I know it's not like it used to be but this weekend came very close ... smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by risa06:

OMG...Rally, I LOVED the way he mixed musik on Sat.!!!

yeah - it was fuckin amazing! I really don't know how long that went on for, but it felt like an hour and it wasn't too much or boring or bad - it was sooooooooo goooooood!!

the crowd isn't that great there any more, but OJEDA has mad skillz! i give him props

it was so good smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by nydancer416:

Lola, I am going with you! You know that, right smile.gif

Rally, will we get to meet you?

Virginia smile.gif

yes you will! smile.gif I hang with the other peeps in that spot - not sure when i'm getting there, but i'll be there!

i can't wait to meet you 2 ... i'm still trying to post my pic - damnit!

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by rally2000:

yes you will! smile.gif I hang with the other peeps in that spot - not sure when i'm getting there, but i'll be there!

i can't wait to meet you 2 ... i'm still trying to post my pic - damnit!

Now I am excited!!! We are not sure either when we will be there, but we will be there too. I met a lot of peeps, so they know who I am. We'll definitely meet up. YEAH!

*MWAH*

Virginia smile.gif

Now I am excited!!! We are not sure either when we will be there, but we will be there too. I met a lot of peeps, so they know who I am. We'll definitely meet up. YEAH!

*MWAH*

Virginia smile.gif

COOOOL! smile.gif they all know me so just ask for me *kiss*

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Yeah we all might know you...but the question is...who likes you???? Not me!!! HAHAHAHA

Thanks again for the CDs!

Virginia...Find me & I'll introduce u to Rally!!!

SMOKEE

PS - We are gonna have the VIP room that nite...not sure which one...but we won't be at the usual spot!! I'm sure Kim will post which VIP once she knows!!!

COOOOL! smile.gif they all know me so just ask for me *kiss*

Originally posted by smokee:

Yeah we all might know you...but the question is...who likes you???? Not me!!! HAHAHAHA

SMOKEE

PS - We are gonna have the VIP room that nite...not sure which one...but we won't be at the usual spot!! I'm sure Kim will post which VIP once she knows!!!

yo ball-licker - do you like the cds? A little differnt sound to them.

I forgot that was the VIP weekend! smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

SMOKEE

SMOKEE!!! - How are you? Will you remember what I look like? hehehe smile.gif I'll come find you so you can introduce me to Rally. See you soon.

Hey Rally - Can I have a cd? I hear how great they are. PLEASE!

Virginia

xxxxoooo

SMOKEE!!! - How are you? Will you remember what I look like? hehehe smile.gif I'll come find you so you can introduce me to Rally. See you soon.

Hey Rally - Can I have a cd? I hear how great they are. PLEASE!

Virginia

xxxxoooo

you can have whatever you want sweetheart! smile.gif

seriously - i'll make you one ... what are some of your favorites right now that you want?

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Yeah I promise I'll remember you...even though I'm sure you would like to see that expression on my face again...hehehe

And Rally I listened to those CDs last nite & LOVED em!!! Thanx bro..u def are DA MAN!

SMOKEE

PS - Spoke to Kim last nite & she got the VIP next to the alcohol bar! To the left when u walk in! See ya's there!

Yeah I promise I'll remember you...even though I'm sure you would like to see that expression on my face again...hehehe

And Rally I listened to those CDs last nite & LOVED em!!! Thanx bro..u def are DA MAN!

SMOKEE

PS - Spoke to Kim last nite & she got the VIP next to the alcohol bar! To the left when u walk in! See ya's there!

oh the one straight back when you walk in ... that's pretty cool! smile.gif I'm excited for my return to SF ...

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

you can have whatever you want sweetheart! smile.gif

seriously - i'll make you one ... what are some of your favorites right now that you want?

Rally - you are the best!! Seriously, I would not even know any names of songs. I only know them by humming or singing them, so whatever you want to put on the CD will be just great! THANKS! smile.gif *HUGS* & *KISSES*

Where is your picture! Did you figure it out yet?

Virginia

xxxooo

SMOKEE

SMOKEE!

I would LOVE to see that face again wink.gif hehe

Virginia smile.gif

xxoo

Rally - you are the best!! Seriously, I would not even know any names of songs. I only know them by humming or singing them, so whatever you want to put on the CD will be just great! THANKS! smile.gif *HUGS* & *KISSES*

Where is your picture! Did you figure it out yet?

Virginia

xxxooo

no - i'm a computer idiot ... boohoo

my pic is scanned in but it seems that the image size is too big to load up and post here ... so i'm trying to load it up for private message and i can't.

i gotta get my sis to help me.

as for the music - do you like harder stuff, trancier stuff, or do you like house vocals like Whitney, Kristine W., etc.

do you like SF sat. sounds or more of a twilo-friday sound?

give me some idea ... thanks

XOXOXOXO

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

no - i'm a computer idiot ... boohoo

my pic is scanned in but it seems that the image size is too big to load up and post here ... so i'm trying to load it up for private message and i can't.

i gotta get my sis to help me.

as for the music - do you like harder stuff, trancier stuff, or do you like house vocals like Whitney, Kristine W., etc.

do you like SF sat. sounds or more of a twilo-friday sound?

give me some idea ... thanks

XOXOXOXO

I had problems with my picture too at first. When I would send it, people could not open it. I fixed the problem though, it works now. Maybe you have to download it???

I like SF sounds, house vocals and trancier stuff. Oh I am so happy that I am going to get a cd from you smile.gif

xxxxoooo

I had problems with my picture too at first. When I would send it, people could not open it. I fixed the problem though, it works now. Maybe you have to download it???

I like SF sounds, house vocals and trancier stuff. Oh I am so happy that I am going to get a cd from you smile.gif

xxxxoooo

ok - i'm gonna make you a special rally mix smile.gif

muah

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife