new to the board

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

so who should I watch out for??????

Hi - welcome to fantasy land! smile.gif

watch out for PhOeniX ... he'll have you in his bed before you even know what hit you ... he's very charming and good-looking (i'm NOT gay either)

Joeserra is a hoodlum ... wink.gif JK

Smokee is a derelict too ... be wary

Scramble is another Don Juan - be very careful ... boy can he dance!

there's so many other trouble makers around here ... keep your eyes open ...

oh but you can trust me ... smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Guest ravegirl

i dance anywhere and everywhere sweetie-

btw- Scramble mmm mmmm you're a cutie wink.gif

oh and Vinyl- the music is slammin..

good time! but yeah it's a way different scene from what you seem to be used to but to just chill dance and get silly- it's PERFECT

Originally posted by rally2000:

Vinyl is kewl but different scen if you are into Exit or SF ... so be wary smile.gif

Smokee and joeserra are lovers BTW

Rally don't be jealous cause joeserra won't give it to ya in the poop shoot!!! That's no reason to make up lies about me!!!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by ravegirl:

good time! but yeah it's a way different scene from what you seem to be used to but to just chill dance and get silly- it's PERFECT

============================

so is vinyl kind of like an underground party, but legal? Did you ever go to the underground raves 5-6 years ago? They were unbelievable..........

Originally posted by smokee:

Rally don't be jealous cause joeserra won't give it to ya in the poop shoot!!! That's no reason to make up lies about me!!!

SMOKEE

no, no, no ... I'm straight ... that's why i keep rejecting your gay advances! You do whatever you want - it's ok, but not with me ...

so if you, scramble, PhoeniX, and Buc want to slam and suck each other - go ahead!

who am i to interfere ... smile.gif muah

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

hey hey hey hey hey, why do i got to be brought into this slammmin and suckin fest? i go to lunch and you all bash me! ok punks its on. you know rally i am upset with you after last nights rectal reaming i thought you were satisfied you kept calling me AY PAPI!!!!!

tsk tsk tsk how soon we forget....

no, no, no ... I'm straight ... that's why i keep rejecting your gay advances! You do whatever you want - it's ok, but not with me ...

so if you, scramble, PhoeniX, and Buc want to slam and suck each other - go ahead!

------------------

get off my dick already...

aiiight? thats all i get is an aiight?? shit its time on the 16th again, are we gonna rip the floors apart at factory or what?? scramble and smokee can be found on the dance floor picking splinters from our shoes.. i want melissa,brandon and tori on my team....

I usually dress up when I go out....but I heard that I could go to vinyl in my pajamas and people wouldn't look at me funny....i definitely just want to go somewhere that I can feel free and where it's all about feeling the music and kellogg's and having a good time = )

You guys are making me laugh! Thanks.

I want to see Scramble dance.

Hi Siciliagirl...

Virginia smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nydancer416 (edited 09-06-2000).]

hey do i know you?

how do you know if im cute?

vinyl is alot of deep house, not my thing but i hear that the vibe is nuts...

Originally posted by ravegirl:

------------------

Scramble I just thought you'd feel left out so i brought you in.

and i think you're getting me confused with Gene2k, or Smokee, or Buc - rectal reaming - sorry NOT me bro!

you queens seem to be having a lot of fun though - smile.gif JK

and on the 16th - i'll be on the dance floor too - bitches! Look out biggrin.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Yes we will certainly be picking splinters out...but...sorry bro...Brandon is on my team!!! U can have the entire rest of SF but as long as I've got Bran...WE WIN!!! Sorry...it's no contest!!

And if u wuss out on me like u did at Surf a couple of weeks ago...it's over!! No respect for ur skills anymore!!! U better be ready!! No crying about a headache!!

And I wanna see the ninja kick broken out during afterhours!!! No ifs, ands or butts about it!!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by scramble360:

aiiight? thats all i get is an aiight?? shit its time on the 16th again, are we gonna rip the floors apart at factory or what?? scramble and smokee can be found on the dance floor picking splinters from our shoes.. i want melissa,brandon and tori on my team....

hey nydancer did you ever work downtown, i remeber meeting you in sf, and then at the house you look familiar...

Originally posted by nydancer416:

You guys are making me laugh! Thanks.

I want to see Scramble dance.

Hi Siciliagirl...

Virginia smile.gif

[This message has been edited by nydancer416 (edited 09-06-2000).]

------------------

ahhh i feel so left out.

listen here you maniacal marsupial.

get ready bro cause i had a lot of practice this summer to really perfect my shit..

oh ya adam if you reading prepare to be re-gutted....

Scramble I just thought you'd feel left out so i brought you in.

and i think you're getting me confused with Gene2k, or Smokee, or Buc - rectal reaming - sorry NOT me bro!

you queens seem to be having a lot of fun though - smile.gif JK

and on the 16th - i'll be on the dance floor too - bitches! Look out biggrin.gif

------------------

hey nydancer did you ever work downtown, i remeber meeting you in sf, and then at the house you look familiar...

Yeah, I did. I worked at 100 Broadway. I recognized you b/c of your eyes. Nice eyes. You were always standing out in front of some building. Do you still work over there?

no complaints this time, i had a legit excuse last time i was tired......had to much kellogs and had to keep thinking about driving home...

i know i know shut my mouth.

but sf is different, i get real wired in there, i am a whole different animal in there, you never see me upstairs cause i am always either on the dance floor or one of the pedestal....

ninja kick here we go.

i am busting out alllll the kicks.

Yes we will certainly be picking splinters out...but...sorry bro...Brandon is on my team!!! U can have the entire rest of SF but as long as I've got Bran...WE WIN!!! Sorry...it's no contest!!

And if u wuss out on me like u did at Surf a couple of weeks ago...it's over!! No respect for ur skills anymore!!! U better be ready!! No crying about a headache!!

And I wanna see the ninja kick broken out during afterhours!!! No ifs, ands or butts about it!!

SMOKEE

------------------

i work at 1 wall or 80 broadway the bank of new york... yup thats me standin outside by my lonesome. shit *sob* *sob* i got no friendssss.........

Yeah, I did. I worked at 100 Broadway. I recognized you b/c of your eyes. Nice eyes. You were always standing out in front of some building. Do you still work over there?

------------------

HAHAHA...at least he has those eyes...it's about the only thing he's got going!!! HAHA

DORK!!

SMOKEE

i work at 1 wall or 80 broadway the bank of new york... yup thats me standin outside by my lonesome. shit *sob* *sob* i got no friendssss.........

I do not work over there anymore, but if I did I would have kept you company. smile.gif Now I am in midtown.

Virginia

thanks fuck face....

i love you too.

hey tell jen she left her socks at my crib....

mwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....

hows savahnah??

HAHAHA...at least he has those eyes...it's about the only thing he's got going!!! HAHA

DORK!!

SMOKEE

------------------