Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to the board

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Smokee......I haven't been to anything really good in a while......unfortunately, I only went to tempts twice this summer...but that's okay I'll make up for it this winter...the clubs I do miss are the limelight and the palladium from like 5 years ago. but last year I went to exit alot, SF, and china club <---- Don't ask!! I went to cheetah a few times...but now on fridays i want to try vinyl....what do you think??

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

Hi Smokee......I haven't been to anything really good in a while......unfortunately, I only went to tempts twice this summer...but that's okay I'll make up for it this winter...the clubs I do miss are the limelight and the palladium from like 5 years ago. but last year I went to exit alot, SF, and china club <---- Don't ask!! I went to cheetah a few times...but now on fridays i want to try vinyl....what do you think??

Well don't worry u didn't miss much this summer at Tempts!! That place has gone down hill over the years (IMO). You should come to SF on the 16th...there is a bunch of us going.

You should def. try Vinyl out...it's very different than SF or Exit and not for everyone but u should give it a try! The vibe is incredible!!

SMOKEE

PS - Rally...fuck off!!!

in my living room! lol

no, no.

nowhere. except clubs.

i was thinking about dancing for a club, but my friend smokee keeps telling me i suck!!!

fuck you smoke....

isn't there a new club opening the end of this month?

hey ravegirl......

hey scramble.......where do you dance???

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by smokee:

Well don't worry u didn't miss much this summer at Tempts!! That place has gone down hill over the years (IMO). You should come to SF on the 16th...there is a bunch of us going.

You should def. try Vinyl out...it's very different than SF or Exit and not for everyone but u should give it a try! The vibe is incredible!!

SMOKEE

PS - Rally...fuck off!!!

I usually dress up when I go out....but I heard that I could go to vinyl in my pajamas and people wouldn't look at me funny....i definitely just want to go somewhere that I can feel free and where it's all about feeling the music and kellogg's and having a good time = )

Originally posted by smokee:

SMOKEE

PS - Rally...fuck off!!!

Vinyl is kewl but different scen if you are into Exit or SF ... so be wary smile.gif

Smokee and joeserra are lovers BTW

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

The 16th feels like it's sooo far away - i guess it's not.

As for the hamptons - i'm going out there this weekend to clean up our house - i want my security deposit back! lol

I may go to CPI for Ojeda - not too sure about that. Can't go to Neptunes because the day time is cleanup time - we have to clean everything and fix a ton of things too.

BTW - this girl Sicilia posted this thread to introduce herself and we all took over talking about our weekends and such ... lmao!

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Hi, I am 23 siciliagirl.

ravegirl - Where did you live in Belmar? I mooched off of a couple of people on 10&B and 12&E frown.gif. I'm looking into getting a share down there next yr. This past summer was off the hook!

And to everyone else - Whats going on @ SF on the 16th? It would be cool to meet you guys there along with the deeper crew.

Ciao,

~*Jam*~

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

Hi, I am 23 siciliagirl.

ravegirl - Where did you live in Belmar? I mooched off of a couple of people on 10&B and 12&E frown.gif. I'm looking into getting a share down there next yr. This past summer was off the hook!

And to everyone else - Whats going on @ SF on the 16th? It would be cool to meet you guys there along with the deeper crew.

Ciao,

~*Jam*~

Jam:

It is actually someone's birthday from deeper and it is everyone's return to SF after the summer, so a lot of people will be there. You should try and go if you can. Talk to you later...

Virginia

i will be there, (thats if i got enough lot to go, times are hard!!!!!)

but most likely i will find me a way.

Smokeeee-your a dead little sitting duck!

buc-go fuckyourself with a turnbuckle.

and rally!!

oh my good freind rally!

get your geriatric shoes ready pal, cause this time scramble take no prisoners...

the lid has popped the fuck off the war and i am on the front lines pal.

GGGGunnin for you!!!!!!

so its you and me pal 6 am on the damce floor. its gonna be a showdown, so leave the woman and children home....

oh smokeeee he don't know about my secret weapon......hehehehehehehehehe

i think i am gonna push one of the factory dancers off stage and get up there,(scramble leaving factory witha walkie talkie implanted in his head from the nice ol bouncerman!) especially the little troll looking one hes not worthy of being up there.

Originally posted by nydancer416:

Jam:

It is actually someone's birthday from deeper and it is everyone's return to SF after the summer, so a lot of people will be there. You should try and go if you can. Talk to you later...

Virginia

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by rally2000:

The 16th feels like it's sooo far away - i guess it's not.

As for the hamptons - i'm going out there this weekend to clean up our house - i want my security deposit back! lol

I may go to CPI for Ojeda - not too sure about that. Can't go to Neptunes because the day time is cleanup time - we have to clean everything and fix a ton of things too.

BTW - this girl Sicilia posted this thread to introduce herself and we all took over talking about our weekends and such ... lmao!

That's okay....I'm nothing to you guys YET!!!

Maybe I'll come to the factory too = ) the last time I was there was thanksgiving eve.....a long time!

hey smile.gif i didn't mean it that way ... you're KEWL with me! lol I just thought it was funny how we took over the thread and went nuts with it - hahaha

peace girl smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife