Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempkid hate me but Why Did He Steal My Name? hahaahahha

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

Go to world and suck tsettos cock. Oh by the way its Tempts not temts or whatever you say. Oh and by the way I read your post matching the top jersey djs to the top nyc djs. Are you kidding me you make us jersey people look like assholes. Comparing Jr, Danny, and Peters to people like Manny the greek, and denny. Please just stop go to world and have fun I am sure it will be great. When someone else says anything negative about denny make sure you put out an offer to fight them too. Wow your really a loser. And again please be a little more original with the name next time.

Hey scumbag I 'll give tou the chance to call me looser to my face if you have the balls name the place. And in that post I said the NJ djs are getting towards that level(tsettos,A-Z,ADV,and Teo)and that I personaly in my opinion perfer to listen to them right now. I never said anything bad about DT JV JP or Boris assholes like you were just over reacting because I said the jersey djs get me moving just as much if not more lately. If you read some of my other post dork you could tell that I like Boris and Peters music alot. And if I remember you had a topic on JV and Boris sucking you dogdick. I have no probs telling this to your face if you give me the chance geek.

Hey scumbag I 'll give tou the chance to call me looser to my face if you have the balls name the place. And in that post I said the NJ djs are getting towards that level(tsettos,A-Z,ADV,and Teo)and that I personaly in my opinion perfer to listen to them right now. I never said anything bad about DT JV JP or Boris assholes like you were just over reacting because I said the jersey djs get me moving just as much if not more lately. If you read some of my other post dork you could tell that I like Boris and Peters music alot. And if I remember you had a topic on JV and Boris sucking you dogdick. I have no probs telling this to your face if you give me the chance geek.

Oh my sooo much hostility coming from you there TEMPSKID, ya know, acting the way you are about a stupid post makes me realize, I.E you have to be a little kid cause you sure aren't acting mature. Realize that this is not attacking you physically, it's just a difference in opinions which I may let you know, we all have, duh!

Easy upon the the roids,juice, or whatever is causing that buildup of testosterone and STOP threatening to kick people's asses, idiot!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Actually for once your right. I did say that Johnny Vicsious does suck and so does Boris. I am just talking about you comparing Nj djs to the great city ones. Can I ask you a question have you ever left New Jersey. And do you know what a great club really is. I figure you are about 21 to 22 because I know you have no clue. You comparing the jersey djs is to city djs is almost as bad as your spelling. Oh and please find a new name cuz the one you stole from me is mine. Love you

Hey buddy I am 21 but I've been going to clubs for the last 3 1/2 years, it may not be 10 yrs but what the fuck I know whats been up the last 3 1/2 yrs. In the summer I do resort in Jersey but come fall and winter I'm at the city almost every other weekend. I first used to only go to tunnel 97-98 then that turn to shits with dork ravers like yourself, so I mostly go to factory and exit on saturdays and roxy when its good on friday. I been to LL 3-4 times and twilow once and I hated it. I'm not a violent person I usaully make new friends every time I go out . I make some comments on this board that is my opinion and never start shit with anybody but if someone calls me a geek through a computer why dont they say it to my face.

first off, temptsboy is NOT a dork raver...hes FAR from. he's a cutie...if u only knew. and i happen to have wonder taste in men.

second, who gives a shit what people call you on the computer...its a public forum for people to speak there minds...

third, temptsboy is a hottie...oh wait that was number 1.

------------------

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened. :)

Guest temptsboy

ok ok ok tempkid. you win you win. denny is god he is the best have fun at world. go beat some people up and have fun. your not a geek your just a biter change the name and all will be fair. your all grown up at 21 but before you do anything else just practice spelling common words ok. also its tempts not temp. what are you a temp at a temp agency or something like that. well if you ever need a job i am sure i can find you work someplace. your the best for ever have fun and rock on and remember you have been on the scene for 3 whole years so you know it all. by the way you say you went to all those clubs before do you know one dj that spun at any of those places. oh wait you know boris right at big fridays and peter at sf anybody else. you went to the tunnel who was spinning at that place cuz i kinda forgot? bye bye again world will be greeeaaaaaat hahahhahahahh rock on!!!!!