Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Bermuda 9/9

Addaboy1

Yup, had one last weekend on the shore house so decided to stop into Bermuda down in Seaside. Tempts I hate and it was teen night and XS was EMPTY, so off we went. Got there early and the place was empty, but like it usually does, it filled up nicely. There was about 10 of us, so we had our own crowd going. Props to DJ Teo T! Thanks for taking all of our requests and great job man! Good to hear "Your Child", "Home", "Movin Up" etc... Also great to meet saynotodrama. Blondeee (kelly) introduced us on stage. Also great to hang with Smokee, Gene2K, Blondeee and the crew.

If you're still in the neighborhood, definitely something to check out on Saturday nights.

addaboy

Guest ally

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Hey...It was very nice meeting all of YOU!! I had a great time. Very cool little family you guys have....just sad to have met you so late in the game. Hope to bump into you again soon..World 9/23? Blondee..thanks for the introductions!

Saynotodrama,

What's going on? I heard you met Gene and my crew Saturday night...sorry I missed ya but I was not feelin' it at all Saturday night, so I stayed in and slept. Next time, defintely! Glad to hear you guys had fun!!! But then again, we always do!

smile.gif Ally

Hey...It was very nice meeting all of YOU!! I had a great time. Very cool little family you guys have....just sad to have met you so late in the game. Hope to bump into you again soon..World 9/23? Blondee..thanks for the introductions!

Nice meeting you as well ! Small world huh ? It's funny everyone from here met after the summer was over.

Hope to see ya soon !

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

It was a pleasure meeting u as well!!

SMOKEE

HELLO TO saynotodrama & a really old pal RkDaFnkyBt!!!

Small world Jen!

Teo - you did an AWESOME job on Sat nite. Thanks for hookin me up & playin' EVERYTHING I wanted. If you guys are interested, a VERY large group of us are going to SF this Sat. Oh - and Jen, the bartender was cute - do you still have my number??? :-) :-)

Originally posted by ally:

Saynotodrama,

What's going on? I heard you met Gene and my crew Saturday night...sorry I missed ya but I was not feelin' it at all Saturday night, so I stayed in and slept. Next time, defintely! Glad to hear you guys had fun!!! But then again, we always do!

smile.gif Ally

Ali, I met a girl this year at Tempts, her name is Kim from Marlboro. She used to date a friend of mine, Metin, now she's back with Anthony. If you know her tell her Tony said hello. Metion "Women beat their men" and she'll know exactly who I am. Thanx.......

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Ali, I met a girl this year at Tempts, her name is Kim from Marlboro. She used to date a friend of mine, Metin, now she's back with Anthony. If you know her tell her Tony said hello. Metion "Women beat their men" and she'll know exactly who I am. Thanx.......

Not Ally, but I know exactly who you're talking about, she hangs with a girl named Melissa (curly blond hair) & a girl named Stephanie ? Anthony's kinda big too ?? They usually chill at the juicebar in Factory ??

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."