Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTS 9/3 was the fucking shit

Off the fucking hook,it was insane in there.I got there at 10 after partying at Surf Club for 7 hrs, walked right in the place was on fire. The music was good and I thought Denny did a great job at playing all the songs of the summer in the last hour. He even tossed in my love is your love. I also liked how he spun I never knew with another trax(i forget witch one). He closed out with see the trouble with me. My favirote part of the night was LETS GET SOAKING WET, there was down pouring in there then outside. The crowd and vibe in that place was the best, lets keep the Tempts party going at the World starting sept 23.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Off the fucking hook,it was insane in there.I got there at 10 after partying at Surf Club for 7 hrs, walked right in the place was on fire. The music was good and I thought Denny did a great job at playing all the songs of the summer in the last hour. He even tossed in my love is your love. I also liked how he spun I never knew with another trax(i forget witch one). He closed out with see the trouble with me. My favirote part of the night was LETS GET SOAKING WET, there was down pouring in there then outside. The crowd and vibe in that place was the best, lets keep the Tempts party going at the World starting sept 23.

I think I might know you, I'm from Roxbury.