Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to Party in Westchester/Rockland, NY!!

sunflwr

Facades is like 16 year olds with fake ids. And shots pretty much sucks too. There is really no place in rockland or westchester to go . THe only decent places i have heard to go in westchester is emanon and --- i cant think of the other one. there is a good bar in rockland to go to though. its called the clubhouse and there is one in nyack called bourbon st. bourbon st is really small though. but besides that there really isnt much.

Do NOT go to Facades, I was served there at 17 and they still do it now and I am 26. There is a place called the Plannetarium which is the place the earlier posts is describing. It is near the Palasades Mall right off the Thru way. I have no clue if it is any good but Thus. is college night and they advertise no cover for Friday nights. If you are near route 17 go south 12 miles (NJ)and go to the Metro Lounge. ML is good on Fridays, best unknown dj, Alex Coviello.

I have to agree with you all about the lack of a nightlife in Rockland. I've only been in town a couple of months, and I haven't found anything worth talking about. There are a couple of bars in Nyack and only one place I've found that has turntables, but there aren't any clubs to speak of. PLEEZ somebody help us!