Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT HAPPENED @ WORLDS GRAND OPENING?

Emmitt

It was horrible..!! Thank god my friend promotes there or else we wouldn't have gotten in.. It was a mob scene. Cops came with the paddywagons, they were going to close the doors to the world.. The people working the door were assholes, with an exception of few.. They closed down the entire street and blocked it with the wagons. then wouldn;t let anyone enter that area unless you were behind the rope..It was like worse that Studio 54 .. There were people that were there from like 9:30 amd shit.. They only let these nasty looking people in. Then to top it all off, we get in and it isn't even packed!!!! The music sucked.. They played the same set over and over and the drinks were overpriced.. The bartenders, not the guys, the girls were f'in bitches..they wouldn;t honor drink tickets then I end up paying 45 dollars for 1 stoli orange and orange, 1 vodka and pineapple juice (every bar was out of cranberry) and 2 shots of blackhaus..

WHAT THE HELL !!!!

It was a waste of time and money !!

The factory was good though.......... cwm4.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

Well we tried to get into the world. one of my friends friends was promoting for it and we were supposed to walk right in. um wrong. the bouncers were such dicks saying they didnt care who u knew or what list you were on and werent letting anyone come out. the line was riduculous. we waited on line for over and hour when they decided to close the club. there was so many pissed off people yelling and what not it looked like there was going to be a riot. there was a lot of ugly people there too. i have to say i only saw a few good looking guys. cwm9.gifcwm14.gifcwm20.gifcwm35.gif

not 4 nuthin but......all the maddness with the line to get in n the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> were expected to b a little out of hand being the first night n all.....as far as the club itself, the place is gorgeous....def. not set up like n e otha club, so of course it's gonna take a little gettin used to.....the sound in the place is only temp.....the system they had hooked up was the system from cpi's.....it was installed that day n not done to perfection at all!!! there was only one turntable workin all night....the booth was so sensitive that denny coudn't even wear his shoes in the booth because it would make the records skip!! really though the club is very, very nice....upscale dress, upscale feel....the kind of place to feel comfortable with a date....or to find one.....but once all the bugs r worked out sound, door, etc. that's when u'll b able to make n betta judgement of the place....!

• 1 year later...