Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drama

Ever since Mendez left the place, it really has been beat. I wouldn't go the again unless Boris was there (hes there every other month or so). A year ago the place was unbelievable and was always packed and a good time. Those days are done. I think Mike Rizzo is the Thus. resident there so the music will be ok but the place has really gone down w/o A to Z.... I don't think there is a good Thursday in New Jersey anymore now that I think about it....

I told you, I went there about 5 months ago and had to see it for myself. Its dead. It was only good because everyone went there when Andrew Mendez was spinning, he just ripped it up consistanly but that was a year ago. Now I know not to bother with it again, however when Boris is there I will make my return. Boris was there about 2 months ago so they are due to get him again. Go to Limelight tonight.

just a little note to let you guys know that i haven't been at drama for 5 weeks.i had tsettos & boris coming to play there awhile ago with me &the party was starting to get good again,but leave it to bad management and a owner that has no idea what he's doin to mess things up.i'm at joey's in clifton every sunday night,hope to see you guys there.drama i don't think i ever met you i think your friends with andrew ,come and say hi one sunday......

mike rizzo,

it was girls nigtht last week

and the drink specials did not exist

who is going to be the dj

is it still free to go in because i refuse to pay to go in to that place any info please tell me it is so east for me to get there since my firehouse is a block away behind 7-11

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------