Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hahahaha, World is soooo goood!!!

I gave that place three months. Wow was I wrong. That place may be done in three weeks. I went to world the first day and I knew that hole would fail. Were are all you Denny lovers. World is soooo good. "Lets keep the tempts party going on forever". You should all be ashamed of yourself for saying stupid shit like that. Then again what do you expect from people that compare Manny the greek and denny to legends like jp, junior, teneglia and others. Guys get a grip and make sure you go to World I here they have plenty of room now. Oh if that place is not your cup of tea, I hear the transit lounge may be around for one more week so catch that place before its gone.

You know somethin' friend, stop the insanity! You are entitled to your opinion but be sure to make some sense when you express it. I do love hearing Denny and have done so for 4 years and the man's skills have somewhat deteriorated but I won't go bashing him. ANd of course, many a person has posted stuff comparing these dj's to those and what not but all that means is that they maybe don't fully realize all the facts associated with their comparsion so therefore are making an uneducated statement and that's that.

Remember friend, to each his own.......

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

Guest ravegirl

uuuummmm is it just me worldboy/ transitboy/ temptsboy but didn't you just totally contadict yourself in your post???? I thought you were such a big fan of Denny- and Manny isn't he a friend of yours???? Paallleeeezzz and as far as Danny, Junior, blah blah blah whoever else you may have mentioned- have you ever even heard any of them spin?? Def not if you frequent the shitholes you have posted about- I bet you were at world last weekend and the weekend before that and the weekend before that.....eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww Maybe you should check out some good clubs....and then you'll hear the shit some real djs rip up ... and then you can stop with ur complaining about these untalented djs (uuummmm DENNY...)and cheezeball clubs...

Should I dignify you with a response. The answer should be no, but you really make no sense. When did I ever say that I was chummy with Denny. I do know Manny and guess what if you want to compare him to any of the city djs then guess what your stupid. About me going to clubs were should I go. I would love to hear the list of clubs that you have gone to you big raver. What you have been to all the city clubs like the rest of doofs on this board. But hey why should should I argue with someone who thinks I contadict myself as you so nicely wrote. Peace you nice little girl. Please write a return to this post cuz you make me smillllllllllle

Guest ravegirl

ok there buddy never said you were "chummy" with denny but you are a big fan.... and believe me i would never compare him or manny to any "good" djs- there just is no comparison!!!!! And as far as me not making sense.....paaallleeeaaaazzzzz- honey you never make sense- oohhh ever been to twilo or vinyl??? I seriously doubt it....oh but wait- nevermind- please dont go there- spare us all your annoying presence... but anyways i've all ready wasted to much time responding to your stupidity....YOU BIG WANNA BE GUIDO LOSER

thank you

cwm8.gif

Guest worldboy

I say that I am a big fan of denny what? Are you fucking stupid when did I ever say that. Do you remember why everyone does hate me its because I said that he sucked do you remember or did someones cock get in the way of the screen when you were trying to read it. Ohh by the way I am sooo sorry you big raver. Raver hahahahh how old are u?

Guest ravegirl

hahahahahaha

how old are you?

paalllleeeezzz you love denny- dont try to deny it!!!

GOOF

go away now you're givin me a headache

Guest ravegirl

oh and one more thing little boy.... for someone who is not a fan of denny (like u said above) why oh why would you spend your summer at temps and now your weekends at world????? If its not for the music....then what for?? you should think before you speak ...

hee hee hee thanx for being my entertainment.. u amuse me

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

u r gay, you raver goof, but dont worry i feel really bad for you cuz your a girl and your gay and so is your name and so is you ugly face, but thats ok you fatso but thats ok cuz i still love you, oh yeah and yes go to world go to transit lounge please go you fatso. and dont send me private messages telling me that u know i am hott, cuz i know that already you fatso, dont deny that you love me you fatso

Guest ravegirl

hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

more more please!! I like to laugh!!! and you are so right i am a fat ugly raver who sweats you- how'd u know??? I love guidos- esp u!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif