Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE

Best friday night around!!!!you cant even compare to abyss (my friend went to abyss last friday and said there was not even 200 people there they have really gone down hill at abyss) Metro friday kick ass, just get there before 12 because there will be a line around the building until aroud 1:30, and metro has by far the best crowd and music!!!!Richie ridell is one of the best djs around.see for yourself....lata...ps.cherry, if you are going call me before 10pm.

CLUBCHICK.... TELL YOUR FRIEND TO LAY OFF THE CRACK. I WAS AT ABYSS LAST WEEK AND THERE WAS A HELL OF A LOT MORE PEOPLE THERE THAN 200. LIKE I SAID,TELL HER LAY OFF THE CRACK.. AND METRO, IT'S PART OF A HOTEL, HOW CAN IT BE CONSIDERED A NITE CLUB?

------------------

MUSIC MAKES THE PEOPLE COME TOGETHER ...Madonna 2000

Unbelievable! The drama never ends on this board. What does Metro being part of a hotel have to do with anything? In reply to the first post Metro has a strong Friday night. They are very crowded and they have a talented DJ. The crowd is your typical crowd.

Originally posted by ADV:

Unbelievable! The drama never ends on this board. What does Metro being part of a hotel have to do with anything? In reply to the first post Metro has a strong Friday night. They are very crowded and they have a talented DJ. The crowd is your typical crowd.

Hey ADV...don't know if I ever got the chance to tell u it was nice meeting u that weekend after labor day at XS...you're a real down to earth kid!! Keep up the good work! Drop me an email...gritor5@aol.com

SMOKEE