Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASH THE COPS WEEK IS COMING UP FUCK THE COPS......

Those who disagree state your peace, but I HATE COPS straight up. I dont care if your a cop and you go out to the clubs and everybodies having a good time on X, whatever. Cops go to clubs with there club friends act like big shots with little penis, party like no tommorow. Push people around and act like nothing went wrong because there COPS. FUCK YOU... COPS SUCK ALWAYS will and will never get respected. And what does a typical COP do after a night at TWILLO, FACTORY, or whatever your favorite drug party spot in the city is.. The cops go out and arrest party people like us who have good times, love there friends and enjoy the music. FUCK EM AGAIN DAMMM COPS SUCK BRO... FUCK... I am devoting my week to BASH cops THEY DESERVE they get no credit. The only credit they get is between there peers when the arrest you having a hit or what not. FUCK YOU COPS... And if you feel the same it the boards. Friends if you disagree the board is open.. USE IT.. KILL KILL KILL KILL........... cwm23.gifcwm26.gifcwm21.gifcwm22.gif

me Fabio nevera have problems witha no abody, me no understanda whya you so mada with them. policia sometimea get mada too, there a people too likea me and you no?

how you say?, chilla outa mio evilone. have mio butter, you feela better no?

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER cwm36.gif

eviljav666 u da man bro...we should dedicate this hole month to bashing the cops...fuck them...who they think they are, coming up to people and accusing people of shit they didnt even do....man i hate fucking cops, fuck em...and then they say "well we have probabal cause"...yeah why dont u lie some more....fuck those cops...

kill kill kill kill kill cwm24.gifcwm43.gif

what u said kill.....hhhhhmmmm cwm13.gif

Hey Puck u and me we can do a great job.. on getting the word out on PIGS that go clubing. We dont want pigs in the place we go period. Damm man cops. I hate them. COPS, pigs and bacon stay the hell away from clubs that party people go too you PIGS are not wanted .. KILL KILL KILL. cwm23.gifcwm26.gif