Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIG FRI ARE BACK............ROXY

GUYS GIRLS ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU GIVE IT A CHANCE BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT

AND HOW COME NO ONE REMEMBERS EDDIE WHEN HE WAS BLOWING UP EXIT LAST YEAR...... WHILE (even though i love him) BORIS IS HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING THE CROWD PAST 630 THIS YEAR cwm42.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING....."BIG FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @CHRISSOGGY @AOL.COM
/>http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC

Originally posted by partytime:

GUYS GIRLS ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU GIVE IT A CHANCE BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT

AND HOW COME NO ONE REMEMBERS EDDIE WHEN HE WAS BLOWING UP EXIT LAST YEAR...... WHILE (even though i love him) BORIS IS HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING THE CROWD PAST 630 THIS YEAR cwm42.gif

Not to be rude, but you can never bring back something as good as the Roxy 2 years ago - the time has passed. The crowd has gone in a different direction, the scene is different, the music is different, and no one feels the same. You can never re live the past - NOT POSSIBLE.

And as for Eddie Baez ripping up EXIT - are you for real. EXIT sucked last year and it sucks this year. EXIT is a complete joke and it was last year - there was no vibe at all, the music was completely terrible and do not even get me started on the crowd.

why do you gotta be so fucken nasty if you don't wanna go then don't

and i am sure about 5,000 people in exit every fri and sat night this year and last will disagree with you

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

thanx drew i know i was there when you spinned and i have to say you fucken ruled!!!!

------------------

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

Not to be rude, but you can never bring back something as good as the Roxy 2 years ago - the time has passed. The crowd has gone in a different direction, the scene is different, the music is different, and no one feels the same. You can never re live the past - NOT POSSIBLE.

And as for Eddie Baez ripping up EXIT - are you for real. EXIT sucked last year and it sucks this year. EXIT is a complete joke and it was last year - there was no vibe at all, the music was completely terrible and do not even get me started on the crowd.

cwm39.gif

I'd love to go and hang out at Roxy again. To tell you it's going to be rough cause Andrew has a good following for LL on Fridays.

So worring about packing it in at Roxy is not the issue here...

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

how the f--k could you be a fan of tempts and not a fan of EXIT

ITS THE SAME CROWD I KNOW I GO TO BOTH

AND THE MUSIC IS WACK ITS WASN'T WACK WHEN DENNY(TEMPTS) PLAYED THERE LAST YEAR

GET A CLUE THEN MAKE COMMENTS DON'T BASH SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED YET!!!!!!! cwm23.gifcwm22.gifcwm21.gif

------------------