Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SATAN SAYS CHECK OUT WNJX.ORG...........

To all family and friends at Club NYC. Within a few weeks we will all be logging on to WNJX.org.... People THIS site will be phater than club nyc. NO DOUBT! Bring your fun over to WNJX.org.. Visit Today. In a few it Gonna BE THE SHIT... CHECK IT OUT !!!!! YOU WILL LIKE WHAT YOU SEE....

IF YOU DONT .... KILL KILL KILL! cwm23.gif SATAN IS YOUR SAVIOR

with SATAN down how can we fail; kidding aside it's great to just be associated with clubnyc and in NO way am I trying to compete with them - more like co-exist and support..I love ClubNYC and WISH my site can be 1/10 as hot. What were tring to do is get a Jersey sponsored club network that has some cool online dj shows and hosts to support and report on the Jersey scene...I'd love to cover NYC but right now the dollars nor the time are there so to be humble I think I'd just like to get the ball rolling here locally. Im looking forward to coming down to any good jersey club that wants us and film everyone having a great time as well as capturing some live dj skillz for a permanant archive...I want to thank every one who has shown interest and we'll get this baby goin and hopefully have some fun doing it. I will be emailing all the interested helpers with an update and having a meeting soon...come and login the bbs and put up a tag or whatever youd like...thank you for the interest, One last thing this site runs on 3 machines at my home on a dual Bell Atlantic DSL line so if Bell goes down or has trouble you wont be able to get the site - THIS IS TEMPORARY, please just wait a few and try to login again...dont worry - we are there; cool ? thanks all peace, Greg

[This message has been edited by greg_white (edited 11-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by greg_white (edited 11-15-2000).]