Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: SUCA

Who the hell are you? Why don't you say your real name considering you have so much to say about Denny and other Jersey clubs from all of your posts. All you post about is Abyss, Hunka Bunka, Metro or Denny. Why? I recently found out that you promote for Abyss. You say stuff about Hunka Bunka and Metro. If you promote for Abyss you really should keep your mouth shut. There is no reason to bash your competition. Variety is the spice of life and it would really suck if Abyss was the only place for people to go. So, I think you need to stop being such a prick. You talk shit about Denny but you get a paycheck from a club he spins at so that makes you a hypocrite!!!!!!

cwm3.gif

If you are not a promoter then why do you post saying we at Abyss? Maybe you don't promote but you obviously work there or would not say WE. You still didn't answer my question. What do you have against Denny and other Jersey clubs? I would love to know why you have such nasty things to say. There is no reason for such hate. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but your posts border on hate. Also, how could you be such a loyal Abyss patron if you hate Denny so much?

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 11-22-2000).]