Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE --- NOT BAD LAST NIGHT!!!

what's up people!!!

did anyone go to metro lounge last night? what did u guys think?

we first went to joey's but the line was too long...so we ended up going to metro lounge instead...and i actually had a great time...which suprised me too because they sucked the last time i went...i just hope they can keep the crowd and music consistent...we'll see this coming weekend cwm11.gifcwm4.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

TREVOR, honestly, you cant even compare joeys to metro. I dont know when you went to metro but it is always really good.Nothing against joeys but if you are into hard beats and great sound and shows (my "girl" john trana) metro is the only place in jersey.Ans the music is always phat! see ya

You right you can't compare the two but Joeys thursday is awsome and Dj George Calle is blowing the fuck up, he gets better and better each time. At first I wasn't a fan of his music he played alot of comercial vocals and that was it but the last 4-5 times I whent there he's a diffrent dj. His selection and mixing skills are great,and when he brings back an old vocal totally changes the beat for it.Proggrassive, hard, tribal, house. I whent there last night and it was the best set I heard in Jersey this year besides the summer at Jersey shore. Metro is awsome to, they have two great residents with A-Z and Rich.

Originally posted by tempkid:

You right you can't compare the two but Joeys thursday is awsome and Dj George Calle is blowing the fuck up, he gets better and better each time. At first I wasn't a fan of his music he played alot of comercial vocals and that was it but the last 4-5 times I whent there he's a diffrent dj. His selection and mixing skills are great,and when he brings back an old vocal totally changes the beat for it.Proggrassive, hard, tribal, house. I whent there last night and it was the best set I heard in Jersey this year besides the summer at Jersey shore. Metro is awsome to, they have two great residents with A-Z and Rich.

FOUR WORDS FOR YOU:

DANNY CHEETOHS ZOMBIE NATION.

Originally posted by tempkid:

6 WORDS FOR YOU YOU LITTLE UGLY RAVER

I will make you bleed hard.

LICK MY BALLS AND SHINE MY SHOES YOU PUSSY INTERNET SHIT TALKER WAIT TILL I SEE YOU I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE EATING SOUP THROUGH A STRAW THEN ALL YOUR GAY FRIENDS WILL BE MAD BECAUSE NO MORE HUMMERS FROM YOU

BETTER BRING YOUR BOYS TOO BITCH YOU'RE GOING HOME IN A BODY BAG