Clubplanet Nightlife Community

11/22/00......METRO LOUNGE

All right maybe Metro has it's bad night's but Wednesday night was sure not one of them. That place was UNBELIEVABLE! cwm12.gif I had an incredible night the music had DANCEGIRL78 goin' all.....night THANKS DJ Nicky Sibilia you were AWSOME! Metro that was a smart idea to bring him back. cwm40.gif

YOU listen GIRLY.. I'ms just stating that I had a great time at metro thanks to both Nicky and Richie. As for you the next time you call me GIRLY I will BITCH SLAP The Queen out of you If you have a problem with my opinion theen you can send me a personal message. go to profile and click on it ok. OH BY THE way He was not the opening Dj you can ask the RESIDENt DJ if you want cause you SEEM to know so much about it maybe you should get your story straight!!! cwm23.gif

First of all: " you better check yourself before you wreck yourself"??? What are we back in the 80's?? anyway, as for me not wanting to mess with the BIG GIRLS you must mean your BIG FAT ASS? and last but not least you must have no life to be at metro every FRIDAY & SATURDAY??

Get over it because I am so over you and your empty threats dancegirlie. You must really have something going with Nick to get so upset over something so insignificant. All I was saying is that Nick opened the night and no one really knew that because it wasn't advertised. So, why don't you move on with your life because I have. Arguing over this is a waste of time. Feel free to come and try to bitch slap me whenever you want, that is if Nick lets you.

1-800-over you!!!!!!

FYI Nick wasn't even advertised as one of the DJ's so you must have some association with him and that is why you think you know so much. As for slapping me, bring it on girlie!! I am at Metro every Friday and Saturday so you just come and get it!! But remember if you want to play with the big girls you may end up out on the curb on you girle ass!! You have no idea who I am so you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

ok - now that I now my sign on works. DANCETWIT-why do care so much what queenbitch has to say. Are yousleeping with nick - is that why this has you so twisted. Gimme a break - nothing bad was said about him - just a mere clarification. Oh - and as for bitch slapping her - I would HIGHLY suggest you not do soemthing that in the end will seriously come back to bite you on your fat, cheesey, jello-like, bubble butt. The consequences of such an act would cause for immediate 86ing of you from Metro, Exit, World, SF, and wherever else your not-knowing-how-to-dance ass decides to embarrass herself by doing the 2 step. You should take up something else other than dancing so you can work off some of the excess pounds you put on lately. GEEZE honey - didn't you ever hear of a gym. cwm28.gif