Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can you guys please stop the DRAMA...IT IS ANNOYING AND BORING, and it is tired....

In case any one forgot, this board used to mbe cool to get info and opinions from other people. I thought it was even cooler when they gave jersey its own little section, but all this crap.....METRO THIS .....ABYSS THAT.... BUNKA THISSS... DJ THAT..IT IS GETTIING REALLY OLD.I like to post alot, after a good night or on the excitement of an up coming night and thats what this board is for....for us to spread the word and interact with each other.That other crap is old. So, suppot the club you are into, no need to waste posts on ones you want to bash.....fingd something better to do. anyone agree?

Originally posted by dancegirl78:

I agree w/ you but it seems like Queenbitch here like to come on and BITCH about DJ'S and likes to put people down, a little immature don't you think. All I was saying is that both DJ's that night played great and I had fun.

I THINK YOU MAY BE FORGETTING DANCEGIRL THAT THIS BOARD IS OPEN TO ALL OPINIONS, NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE...PEOPLE'S OPINIONS CANNOT BE CLASSIFIED AS IMMATURE.

oh, shit...nothing meant by the allcaps, I promise!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

I guess you are right about the negative vibe, but this is a message board and it is here for people to voice their opinions on certain venues and other related topics. I agree that sometimes it goes too far, but everyone has their own way of making their opinion known.

wasn't it you dancegirl who threatened a bitch slapping to queen bitch?? I thought so. I think you have stoope to the lowest level of immaturity by threatening someone you don't even know just because you didn't like what was posted. So maybe before you say that queen bitch wants to put people, places, and things down, and is acting immature, read what you posted previously to make sure you aren't contradicting yourself and making an ass out of yourself. cwm27.gif

Thank you piscesgirl-72 and the rest of you who think I am entitled to my opinion. I was just keeping up with dancegirls level. I agree that things get out of hand sometimes but I am not going to back down when someone threatens me!! Not my style.

cwm3.gif

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 11-30-2000).]