Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:QUEENBITCH

suca

LAST WEEK YOU SENT ME SOME NASTY POST ABOUT WHY I RIP ON BUNKA, METRO, AND DENNY??? I WAS GONNA LET IT GO BUT WHY THE FUCK DO YOU JUDGE ME WHEN YOU ARE ALSO POSTING NEGATIVE ABOUT A DJ THAT SPUN AT A CLUB YOU SUPPOSEDLY HANG OUT AT EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY?

First of all, Nick doesn't work at Metro and if he did I wouldn't be there. My point was that people were misinformed about who was actually spinning that night. People kept giving someone credit that didn't deserve it. So, why don't you get it right before attacking me!! Unlike you I wouldn't be somewhere if I didn't like the DJ. I am not the one going around writing posts like Attn: Nick haters!! So, don't ever put me in the same category as yourself!! I am NOTHING like you. Thank God!!!!!!!!

cwm44.gif HEY QUEENBITCH....FIRST OF ALL YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG I AGREE WITH SUCA...DENNY DOESN'T WORK AT ABYSS ANYMORE. HE HASN'T BEEN THERE IN MONTHS, UNLESS YOU COUNT WHEN HE DECIDED TO SHOW HIS FACE THANKSGIVING EVE...BESIDES WHAT KIND OF DJ DOESN'T HAVE A GIG ON THANKSGIVING EVE...NOW LETS GET IT TOGETHER AND KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU TALK!!!!!!

HEY MISS QUEENBITCH,CONDSIDERING YOUR MENTALITY YOU MAY OR MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ANALOGY...DID YOU KNOW A BITCH IS A FEMALE DOG...AS IN POODLE...LOOK IN THE MIRROR LATELY? NORMALLY I AM AN ABSOLUTE LADY, HOWEVER, I FEEL THE NEED TO TREAT YOU IN THE MANOR YOU ARE BEHAVING IN. UNFORTUNELY BY USING QUEENBITCH AS A MEMBER NAME...YOU HAVE BROUGHT THIS ALL ON YOURSELF DEAR.

[This message has been edited by allwoman (edited 11-29-2000).]

Listen you multipule personality disorder freak, give it a rest. Why don't you and your little geek friend SUCA jump off a cliff and do us all a favor. If either of you had one brain cell between the two of you then maybe you would understand I didn't bash Metro. I was simply correcting the poor misinformed people about the DJ at Metro on Thanksgiving Eve. You are reading too much into what I have to say. Why don't you try getting out of Abyss once and a while and see what life is all about. Oh, that's right no real club would let your ass through the door. Sorry, looks like you will spend the rest of your days decaying at Abyss.

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 11-29-2000).]

[This message has been edited by queenbitch (edited 11-29-2000).]

We all need to stop fighting about which club is better then the other one. Each place is different than the other one with a different look and personality. Some appeal to more people than others. Just because one person doesn't like the venue, it doesn't mean that it sucks.........I think there should be more respect on this board especially between promoters. Lets make this board a family of club-goers that enjoy comparing notes without getting disrespectful.

P.S. Pookey, are u my buddy??

We all need to stop fighting about which club is better then the other one. Each place is different than the other one with a different look and personality. Some appeal to more people than others. Just because one person doesn't like the venue, it doesn't mean that it sucks.........I think there should be more respect on this board especially between promoters. Lets make this board a family of club-goers that enjoy comparing notes without getting disrespectful.

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

YAY DANCEGLITTER's BACK!!!!! You were missed!!! TRUST ME!!!!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT