Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE SEE THE SPECIAL " I'M ON EXTACY" ON MTV?

As long as you moderate how much you do it, its not bad for you. You need to give at least a month or two for your brain to recover certain seritonin levels that secrete from your gland. If you use it excessively, your gland could swell, or even stop working properly which causes severe depression, or "brain damage" in most cases not severe enough to worry about. Another thing that could harm you is dehydration from not drinking enough water while dancing. It could cause your temp to rise and you could go into a coma or even die. Also do not drink too much water (I'm talking gallons here) because your brain could swell. Other than that, E used by itself is not bad at all.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by vervin:

There was a special on MTV a couple of days ago about "E". Did anyone see it? Supposedly there was one on ABC too that same night. I saw the MTV one. It was pretty fucked up. Some girl had like "holes" in her brain tissue and shit. But, it seemed like she was into all kinds of other stuff too that they didn't mention. Some other people were praising it, and saying it is "thereputic". If anyone saw the one on ch. 7 - was it good, or just the same ol' bullshit?

That girl was also taking E EVERYDAY!! She was like the Jimi Hendrix of the 90's, of course her shit had holes in it!!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

There was a special on MTV a couple of days ago about "E". Did anyone see it? Supposedly there was one on ABC too that same night. I saw the MTV one. It was pretty fucked up. Some girl had like "holes" in her brain tissue and shit. But, it seemed like she was into all kinds of other stuff too that they didn't mention. Some other people were praising it, and saying it is "thereputic". If anyone saw the one on ch. 7 - was it good, or just the same ol' bullshit?

Originally posted by italiamale1977:

As long as you moderate how much you do it, its not bad for you. You need to give at least a month or two for your brain to recover certain seritonin levels that secrete from your gland. If you use it excessively, your gland could swell, or even stop working properly which causes severe depression, or "brain damage" in most cases not severe enough to worry about. Another thing that could harm you is dehydration from not drinking enough water while dancing. It could cause your temp to rise and you could go into a coma or even die. Also do not drink too much water (I'm talking gallons here) because your brain could swell. Other than that, E used by itself is not bad at all.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

What about the PMA that is now being seen in pills that causes death.Many people are dying from this shit,you just don't know what your taking anymore.PMA causes your body temp to rise to 104 or more and burns out your central nervous system,you pass out and then die,mmm sounds like a fun night.To me my opinion,I'm done with pills,haven't done them in a while,and will probally never do it again.What scared me the most on the ABC special was that the girl had permanent depression and couldn't get happy like a normal person,she had to take anti-depressant pills rest of her life,and they still don't work 100%. Didn't mean to preach just expresing myself. cwm40.gif

------------------

spiraltree.gifspiralnite.gif