Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DROP....the new years eve ball @METRO LOUNGE

just bought my tickets today.We got a vip table for 10 girls.Cant wait...party till 11 o'clock in the morning at metro lounge, YEY!!!!!!!definitly the best party in jersey. I was also told they have a 24hr liquor liscense for this night(which is cool, but i really dont see that many people "drinking" at 9 or 10 in the morning,know what i mean.....)Anyway, they are opening up 3 rooms, like thanksgiving eve, which i like, its good to hear some other stuff during the night. I really like the hip hop dj on TGE.Is it gonna be the same one?Someone also told me that DEBLAH MORGAN is performing....does any one know? See ya there...... cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

ya know, someone also told me that debla morgan performing.If anyone knows, please post...i love DANCE WITH ME, that is one of my favorite songs.I guess it does not matter, we have tickets either way. What i am excited for is metro being open till 11am. I did not know they had a 24hr liquor liscense.Is that true? And also, i think its guys 21 ladies 18, but you might want to check before you but a ticket.See ya new years.

What kind of nobody goes on the board to talk about themselves as a DJ. I think A to Z is pretty bad from what I have observed from the bombing of his night at the roxy to the not so crowded... playing the same records week after week at metro. Go record shopping and change up your format. Just a tidbit of advice.

Someone on this board seems to have a problem with a-z. Get over it.....and for your information, both a-z and alex dj last year. And i happen to like sat at metro the crowd is a little older and the music is good.Can we please stop this basing it is really annoying.It sounds like a jealous dj to me....

Originally posted by clubchick:

Someone on this board seems to have a problem with a-z. Get over it.....and for your information, both a-z and alex dj last year. And i happen to like sat at metro the crowd is a little older and the music is good.Can we please stop this basing it is really annoying.It sounds like a jealous dj to me....

I second that... How much more annoying can it get?!?