Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO LOUNGE THIS FRIDAY

FRIDAYS SUCK?????????? You must be a promoter or work for a club or something. I have been there just about every friday from when alex coveello was there and this year since richie rydell has been there. I can honestly saw that they have not had one bad night....not one. If you dont like metro or there djs ....then dont go. But it seems like me and a tone of other people love it.What other club in jersey even comes close. The music is always good,great shows sound and everything thing else that should be good.What do you think is good, and why?

Metro is the only place to go on Friday night if you are staying in NJ. You must be crazy to say it sucks. You may not like the club(probally a promoter that could not get a job there, or a worker from another club). But Friday night is packed and the music is great and weather you like it or not you know it is the truth. cwm20.gif

Don't even give the jack ass that posted this shit the time of day. I respect the fact that Drama doesn't like the place but at least he gave legit reasons, the other guy is some 18 year old who wishes he could get into the place. I don't know that for a fact but its a good guess.

Originally posted by thesandman:

Don't even give the jack ass that posted this shit the time of day. I respect the fact that Drama doesn't like the place but at least he gave legit reasons, the other guy is some 18 year old who wishes he could get into the place. I don't know that for a fact but its a good guess.

GO TO A REAL CLUB AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT SPERMMAN I MEAN SANDMAN YOU FUCKIN' HICK BASTARD

NOW LICK MY BALLS

Originally posted by trikki:

If it really sucked it wouldn't be packed every week.

The amount of people at a club does not necessarily determine how good it is. I have been to many places that have been crowded and it was terrible.

Originally posted by dastardino:

GO TO A REAL CLUB AND THEN YOU'LL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND THEN YOU CAN TALK SHIT SPERMMAN I MEAN SANDMAN YOU FUCKIN' HICK BASTARD

NOW LICK MY BALLS

Thats some funny stuff, its fun to sit around all day and post non-constructive stuff. Im not going to get into a type o fight with you son, keep eating your Wheaties and go to the city where cool people like you hang out. I go to real clubs, but NY is too much of a hassle sometimes. As for licking your balls.... I can't lick those tick tacks, too small.

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

It doesn't say much about u if u appreciate the fact of "no dress code".

P.S. There is a dress code at Metro, my friend wasn't aloud in because he was wearing sneakers and a hat. So before u talk get your facts straight.

cwm20.gif

LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID CUNT I HAVE BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES AND EVERYTIME I GOT IN WITH SNEAKERS. MAYBE IF YOUR FRIEND STOOPED WEARING SHOP RITE BRAND SKIPPIES THEN HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IN. WHO WEARS A HAT TO A CLUB ? YOUR FRIEND MUST BE AS BIG OF A LOSER AS YOU. YES NO DRESS CODE IS A PLUS. I GO OUT TO DANCE AND FOR THE MUSIC NOT TO TRY TO FRONT. TYPICAL ATTITUDE FOR A JERSEY LOSER WHO WOULDN'T KNOW A REAL CLUB IF YOU GOT KICKED OUT OF ONE.

NOW LICK I TOLD THE OTHER HERB SPERMMAN

LICK MY BALLS

Originally posted by thesandman:

Thats some funny stuff, its fun to sit around all day and post non-constructive stuff. Im not going to get into a type o fight with you son, keep eating your Wheaties and go to the city where cool people like you hang out. I go to real clubs, but NY is too much of a hassle sometimes. As for licking your balls.... I can't lick those tick tacks, too small.

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD LICK BALLS ?

Originally posted by nightprincess2:

But what if you want to go out on a Fiday and not go into the city. Do you then agree Metro is by far the best in the area?

OK, I WILL GIVE YOU THIS RYDELL WAS GOOD AT CHEETAH SATURDAYS I FEEL HE FELL OFF SINCE HE STARTED AT METRO. ALSO THE CROWD THERE IS RUDE, DRUNK, UGLY, TYPICAL JERSEY CHEESE AT ITS WORST. THE SECURITY IS HORRIBLE. PARKING IS INCONVENIENT. THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOOD ABOUT METRO IS THAT THERE REALLY IS NO DRESS CODE.

It doesn't say much about u if u appreciate the fact of "no dress code".

P.S. There is a dress code at Metro, my friend wasn't aloud in because he was wearing sneakers and a hat. So before u talk get your facts straight.

OK, I WILL GIVE YOU THIS RYDELL WAS GOOD AT CHEETAH SATURDAYS I FEEL HE FELL OFF SINCE HE STARTED AT METRO. ALSO THE CROWD THERE IS RUDE, DRUNK, UGLY, TYPICAL JERSEY CHEESE AT ITS WORST. THE SECURITY IS HORRIBLE. PARKING IS INCONVENIENT. THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOOD ABOUT METRO IS THAT THERE REALLY IS NO DRESS CODE.

cwm20.gif

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD LICK BALLS ?

Bla Bla Bla Bla. Your the one who requested it. I read some of your other posts, your a creative person, Ill bet when you turn 21 you'll have a great club life. Now do your job and go get the fries out of the deep fryer.

WAS AT ML THIS FRIDAY AND IT WAS OK, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE MUSIC COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, THNAK GOD IT WAS NOT TRANCE THOUGH BUT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH FUN, SINCE THERE WERE MANY TIMES THE PACKED CROWD WAS SHUFFLING FEET WAITING FOR A FUNKY BEAT. BUT NOT BAD FOR AN NJ CLUB ON FRIDAY

First of all, the security staff is very professional at this club, second, what would you like door to door parking service for your pansy ass?!! Thirdly, maybe you yourself have been thrown out or not let in by the secuity staff because you are haneous and don't make the cut to enter this club. Keep your comments to yourself, if you don't like ML, don't go there oh or next time maybe you should mention your name to the security staff so they can make sure not to let your pansy ass in the door anyway!!! Take care, enjoy, bye, bye!

Originally posted by DANCEGLITTER:

You just proved how immature u really are....anyone with a decent IQ score wouldn't use a word such as "cunt"....maybe it's your lack of vocabulary that subjects u to using these words. Maybe when u graduate high school you'll be able to post with more decency and then you can realy talk about a Jersey club because you'll actually be able to get into one.

WEAK COME BACK. NEXT.