Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board just isn't the same.............................

>Now i see why i don't come on this board as often as i used to. What's with all this NEGATIVITY???? Weather it's bashing me, Denny, Metro Lounge, Roxy or just anything...what's up with that? Is this what the club community has come too? people who have nothing nice to say just ruin it for those who keep it real. I remember when it used to be fun to post on CNYC but now it's just stoopid because as soon as u post something someone is already reading it and bashing you back. What you have nothing better to do? If you're trying to be negative, maybe try and be constructive and maybe your opinion will be valued. Now i can't wait to see what all of you are going to post. But at least i voiced my opinion in a positive way.

PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect.) for the ones that really know.

Andrew smile.gif

We should all be real.. if your an asshole on the board hopefully your an asshole when your off the board.. if you cool as fuck be cool as fuck off the board.. many of those who post are not real to themselves.. iam FUCKING JAVIER SUAREZ N ARLINGTON NJ.. i dont care who knows me and who dosent.. if you live behind the mask you'll never take it off... cwm23.gif JAV IS THE DEVIL IN THE FLESH

Well, it seems to me that it is so important for people to be able to voice thier opinions so if you don't like it, don't read it. The problem is, people who work for certain clubs like to start a lot of shit. If they would just keep thier mouths shut it wouldn't be a problem. Everyone is entitled to thier opinion no matter how rude it may be. I personally think it is pretty sad that a DJ has to post something like this. I would hope that he had something better to do with his time but I guess not!

Listen, I'm new to the board but not to the club scene and I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinions even if they are bad ones. Bottom line is we're all out to have a good time and get fucked up. If the music sucks the dj is to blame. It's like anything else, u take the good w/ the bad. Don't take everything so personally A to Z Not everybody is going to like You. That's the price you pay when you're in the spotlight. cwm26.gif

Originally posted by planetchic:

Listen, I'm new to the board but not to the club scene and I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinions even if they are bad ones. Bottom line is we're all out to have a good time and get fucked up. If the music sucks the dj is to blame. It's like anything else, u take the good w/ the bad. Don't take everything so personally A to Z Not everybody is going to like You. That's the price you pay when you're in the spotlight. cwm26.gif

>Trust me i don't takeeverything personally. If I did i wouldn't be where i am today. But all the negativity IN GENERAL is just getting out of hand IMO. I'm not saying that people aren't opinion to there own opinion, but i'm just saying be kool about it.

PLUR

Andrew smile.gif

i am totally wit ya andrew but the problem is peole are going to express them selves how they want

its just a shame cwm29.gif

------------------

"FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "METRO PROMOTIONS" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM OR SAY "METRO"AT THE DOOR BROUGHT TO YOU BY "CHRIS MICHAEL"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

There'll always be negative comments. Just the thing that's fucked up, is when they make a stupid negative comment and don't back it up with anything. Like Andrew you are a DJ out there that's well known. You are bound to get ripped up by some people and your gonna get praised by some people. It's there own opinions. I personally think your off the hook, I heard you in LL a month ago. Keep up the good work.

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com