Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka - 20th or 22nd?

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by ibclubbin

I thought I saw a flier for a big party at Hunka Bunka on the 22nd, but they were running a commercial for the Redline party on wednesday...any word?

------------------

ruhardhouse@yahoo.com

IBclubbin@aol.com

email for gig info

There are no more Big parties at bunka... they spend all there $ on running commercials but ti dont help.

Originally posted by nickymidnite

There are no more Big parties at bunka... they spend all there $ on running commercials but ti dont help.

Have you been there? I have you should check it out! Fridays are bussier each week with better music! and saturdays they are the only club that did not have to go 18 to party in the tri state!

plus arent they the biggest room in NJ?:)

Are you a teen? Curious?

Originally posted by gianna01

Have you been there? I have you should check it out! Fridays are bussier each week with better music! and saturdays they are the only club that did not have to go 18 to party in the tri state!

plus arent they the biggest room in NJ?:)

Are you a teen? Curious?

i havent been there in a while but from what i hear they are doing bad... and yes and no about that teen thing. i think the abyss parties are alot betta. friday nights you got richie santana and weds. u got manny the greek and saturdays is joe.

i havent been there in a while but from what i hear they are doing bad... and yes and no about that teen thing. i think the abyss parties are alot betta. friday nights you got richie santana and weds. u got manny the greek and saturdays is joe.

Hearing that? Must be from someone who hates the club or something. Seeing is believing.......but you have to be 23 on sats... I like friday the music is insane and the dance floor is packed! If you are 18 they let guys in certain nights so check it out! :)

Originally posted by gianna01

Hearing that? Must be from someone who hates the club or something. Seeing is believing.......but you have to be 23 on sats... I like friday the music is insane and the dance floor is packed! If you are 18 they let guys in certain nights so check it out! :)

well its 18 for everyone on saturdays at abyss and 21 for guys on fridays.

are you a promoter for abyss??? STFU! what the hell do you know? and yes i go to abyss, competition is healthy, we support them and they support us. it's all in the family.