Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Utopia (Teen & Young Adults)

Club Utopia-

..beginning 12.15.00

with two rooms of sound featuring crowd motivators.

DJ's: Cypher One - Danny R - Henrock - Titanium

bringing you the hottest club, house, underground, hip hop, & reggae.

Doors open 8pm-2am

Admission is $10/with Flyer/Guestlist, $15 without (Excludes special events)

Mention you heard about it from Cloud9 to receive discount.

Club Utopia

10 Tierney Rd

Jefferson, NJ

For information, directions, email bXvisio@netscape.net

Club utopia sux!!! Its not even a club!! They stuck a bunch of lights and a dj inside a dirty gym called Olympus and call it a club. The only people that ever go are 12 years old and they all buy excedrin thinking they are e pills. It is gay!! Dont fall into the trap!!

heh, i dont know where to begin correcting all of your fallacies...

club utopia is the same location as the old club olympus, its now run by new owners and is not flooded with 12 year olds, perhaps when club olympus was around, it was. if this club was so bad, sixth sense wouldnt host as many raves there as they have and have had scheduled. As for the excedrin pills.....i havent a clue what you're talking about. chances are you're spreading a rumor you heard from someone else. *shrug*. but check it out on the 20th for Frozen, more info about it is located on ravelinks.

-bxvisio

Well, obviously I am not wrong considering I live 5 MINUTES from your "club". If it were any good I would go but, umm, its not. I would rather go to the city and go to a real club rather than an empty room in a gym that poses as a club. Besides, the crowd is definately too young.

Well, obviously I am not wrong considering I live 5 MINUTES from your "club". If it were any good I would go but, umm, its not. I would rather go to the city and go to a real club rather than an empty room in a gym that poses as a club. Besides, the crowd is definately too young.

You got to be kidding me that place is a shit hole, I used to work out there and I couldn't take working out there because it was such a shit hole, I can't picthure it beeing a club with out little scumbags.If I'm going to stay local I go to the Place in hopatcong 5 mins from my house, but that place sucks too. Too bad because it is clean and nice inside but the owners don't know how to run a club. It's sad because they had Eddie Baez and A-Z in the summer a couple time and had Rydell as a resident on thursdays but that only lasted 3 weeks. I been there once in last 3 months but I might go on thursday for band night to check out Big Orange Cone.