Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new years in jersey......

Yeah, a few of us are staying at some hotel in Morristown,not sure of the name though.$160 a person,room,open bar,5 course meal and breakfast.Something a little different this year instead of the same old club thing..

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Yeah, a few of us are staying at some hotel in Morristown,not sure of the name though.$160 a person,room,open bar,5 course meal and breakfast.Something a little different this year instead of the same old club thing..

Tony:

What hotel in Morristown? Is it Headquarters Plaza or the Westin?

Who is going?

Originally posted by drama:

Tony:

What hotel in Morristown? Is it Headquarters Plaza or the Westin?

Who is going?

We're staying at Westin,Carm's brother is going w/his girl and some of his friends,Carm and I,I asked Todd,Mike B. and Mike C.,waiting for replies.

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

CAN A NIGGA GET A TABLE DANCE....!!!!

whats up Allishara....G-roid...anthony p... you never got back to me on the shit with Jims kid man please do...what the hell is going on for knew years G boy.... cwm23.gif HALE SATAN GUARDIAN OF EVIL

[This message has been edited by eviljav666 (edited 12-11-2000).]

I do not think you have to be a couple to do the hotel thing. As long as you are there with someone else that is single and you are surrounded by your friends, than you will have a good time.

Tony:

I think the Westin is pretty nice. They just renovated it a couple of years ago and I have not been there since it has been re done. You guys will have a good time, but not as good as me.................I will be outside in the warm weather for New Years!

Iam..Im going to the Sheriton Crossroads in Mahwah..It is $450.00 per couple..Includes hotel room overnight,Breakfast next morning,open bar for 4 hrs,full course dinner,dj,and then Illusions is theer so you can go there after even though it sux..But the hotel thing is the best..It is soo much fun if you have a lot of couples which we do..Ive done it 2 other years but at different hotels..ClubGirl..=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Originally posted by anthonyp:

OOPS, I AM STAYING AT THE GOVENOR MORRIS INN

The Westin is the Governor Morris - they renovated it a couple of years ago and changed the name. You will have a lot of fun. Fuck Metro - waste of money for a cheesy place!