Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny thing

JackMeOff

Originally posted by brandie:

jack: name the time and the place, we'll see if you can handle me.

lecy: you get plenty of love . . . i'm sure the boys just can't handle you . . i know that feeling all too well.

the boys: REST UP!!

brandie

all talk *yawn* ...my place 8:30 2nite

------------------

jack: name the time and the place, we'll see if you can handle me.

lecy: you get plenty of love . . . i'm sure the boys just can't handle you . . i know that feeling all too well.

the boys: REST UP!!

brandie

all talk *yawn* ...my place 8:30 2nite

------------------

jack - you're on, baby . . .

should i bring lecy, i wonder if you got enough for both of us???

lecy, think he's up for it?? rolleyes.gif

brandie

I wouldn't be saying anything if I wasn't up for it. Bring two or three more chicas ...s'all good. Need directions?? ..call me on my celly 973 819 5701

------------------

jack - you're on, baby . . .

should i bring lecy, i wonder if you got enough for both of us???

lecy, think he's up for it?? rolleyes.gif

brandie

I wouldn't be saying anything if I wasn't up for it. Bring two, three more chicas ...s'all good. Need directions?? ..call me on my celly 973 819 5701

------------------

Oh boyeeeeeeeee.......... rolleyes.gif

Brandie... what do you think.. is he bluffing?

I see we got a number here... lol

where are you's going to tonight? As much as I want to devour our POX just to prove a point... I can't tonight... family thing...

Brandie... may be you could start things off... lord knows he'll never get past you... and if he did ( not that he would .. but IF..) then he'd really have no chance here... we'd need to call 911... biggrin.gif

SO what do you think? (Brandie)

Can you really handel it? (POX)

what's your avg. running time.. if I may ask? and trust me ... it wouldn't be anything borring and typical... at least not HERE! ..... Gatorade... you'll need plenty of it. smile.gif

wink.gif Lecy

------------------

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 05-19-2000).]

Originally posted by lecy337:

where are you's going to tonight? As much as I want to devour our POX just to prove a point... I can't tonight... family thing...

Brandie... may be you could start things off... lord knows he'll never get past you... and if he did ( not that he would .. but IF..) then he'd really have no chance here... we'd need to call 911... biggrin.gif

what's your avg. running time.. if I may ask? and trust me ... it wouldn't be anything borring and typical... at least not HERE! ..... Gatorade... you'll need plenty of it. smile.gif

wink.gif Lecy

well, well, well ...I don't disclose my spec's in public. It's kinda like ...take it for a test-drive and then never-wanna-leave ...I run on much finer thAngs than Gatorade...haha ...e-mail me for the real #

Ph0eniX@jseredyniecki.com

------------------

Originally posted by lecy337:

wink.gif Lecy

well, well, well ...I don't disclose my spec's in public. It's kinda like ...take it for a test-drive and then never-wanna-leave ...I run on much finer thAngs than Gatorade...haha ...e-mail me for the real #

Ph0eniX@jseredyniecki.com

------------------

First of all, educated as I am I want to present myself for it is the first time I write in this place. My friends call me Charlie I´m a 24 semental from Spain and I´m sorry but when I read feroxnyc!?? saying they´re sex savages I have to laugh my guts off ´cause...Yeah! I´ve been to Athens and I couldn´t find women in the streets but man...walking my way into a bar every night was an adventure keepin´my ass glued to the wall...you guys are sex savages but you got it wrong!!!!!!

Fuck some girls, greek boys !!!!

And don´t vanish that much O.K.??

cgmezibez@yahoo.com

------------------