Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 night Stands

Guest destro

Guest destro

I know it's fun but how often do people sleep w/ someone they meet at a club? Personally I wouldn't at least not the first time. I have though. What do you all think?

------------------

I'd much rather meet a woman that's fly mentally, physically, spiritually, wisdimically (new word), and humorously...not in a club, but if she happens to be there, so be it. I'd rather meet her in a dark cafe, her spilling her guts out on a poetic open mic, me watching her do her stuff, wetting my tastebuds, initiating the sensations on my balls that produce pre-ejaculatory liquids. I'm wondering if that will ever happen. Saint!!!

------------------

Wow, I'm undeserving of your words. If I amaze you, you need to see some of the poets and visionaries out there...damn, you'd wet your pants just hearing some of them. Thanks a bunch...one day we'll all meet up in a club and I'll prove I'm not a pervert to you too, LOL, Saint!!!

------------------

Brande!!! my girl! whaaaaasup?

And yes Saint we should meet up someday..

As far as one night stands go...

I guess it's exciting, but it's not my style.. I'm with saint on the actraction on a mental and lyrical level as well..

------------------

• 3 years later...