Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow, I just realized...being single...

Saint

OH STOP IT!!!! IT'S NOT THAT BAD... OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I HAVE TO TELL MYSEFL...LOL, I GUESS IT DOES SUCK SOME TIMES.. BUT I DONT MISS NOR WANT THE DRAMA...

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

you're ab so lutely right, lec . . . i can deal w/o sex as long as i don't have to deal with all the shit that comes along w/ a relationship . .. oh well.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

Brandie.. I missed you girl!

thanks for the support on that one.. not saying that all relationships are bad..

:P but i just really like have "my time" right now...i can focus on me.. and only me.. and yes I love sex.. and yes.. I'm going thru withdrawl.. but I'm not one to be casual.. i value my life and health way to much.. wink.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

thanks for the support on that one.. not saying that all relationships are bad..

:P but i just really like have "my time" right now...i can focus on me.. and only me.. and yes I love sex.. and yes.. I'm going thru withdrawl.. but I'm not one to be casual.. i value my life and health way to much.. wink.gif

Lecy & Brandie, ...it's time to get 2gether ladies. I'm single too. We could have lots of fun 2gether. Why be sexually frustrated when you don't have to??

------------------

Originally posted by lecy337:

Lecy- i agree w/ you about "my time", but then after a while i don't like that either. As for casual sex, it can be sastisfying at the time, but never like a good relationship. If i wasn't w/ someone i would say how happy i am about the drama free life, but then it'd be a life free of someone special... and if thats one of "the best things in life", its one i wouldnt' want, drama or no drama.

-Rob

------------------

Lec - you're all too right . . . I just like playing with Saint, hehehehe . . .

Jack - you're too cute.

Nicko, I know, I know . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

Relationships. Just saying the word makes me break out in hives. I love sex/making love/screwing...I love relationships, I'm a one gal guy (believe it or not), but as far as having a relationship, I feel like vomiting just thinking about it. I'm such a giving person in all aspects (hahaa) and these ladies out there misinterpret that as "SUCKER!!!" And then there's the ladies with more issues than Hitler. It's like, jeez, are there any semi-sane delicious creatures out there (Besides lecy, jolie, brandie, jessica, sunshine, lil t, deedlez, dream, etc etc etc) with a decent lightbulb on there head that's willing to put up with a 24 hour cock (weisel) sex stunt-man comedian with a knack for creating and copulating pleasurable lifetime experiences? I'd say no but I'd be wrong cause most of those gals are either taken, lesbian, or in the 'fuck relationship' mind frame. So, I guess I'm with Lecy. It's time for 'me'. And that means...lots n' lots of masturbating...hahahaha. Seriously, time unfolds every second like prostitute legs. I'm cherishing every moment, with or without someone, but if it happens again...slow and easy does it. Saint!!!

------------------

i love you guys....

Brandie.. i like playing w/ Saint to

Floyd: love when you join in... ( i'm talkiing about the posts here... lol smile.gif )

Niko : love your persistance...

POX: you stood us up last time ( brandie & I.. fake numbers) so I'm not to sure about you...j/k...

No really i Love you all biggrin.gif

SAINT.... well nuff said...xo's

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

aww, lec, we love you too!

and i know, that was pretty rude of jack . . . oh well, his loss, that's what i've gotta say!

tongue.gif

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who