Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the sex freaks?

crossymaster

Apparently the only people out there that like talkin about sex are Saint, Brandie, Lecy and Jack.

What's up? No one else is gettin' any or is everyone else busy gettin' some and they don't have time to chat about it?

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + I'm all around.

Originally posted by crossymaster:

Apparently the only people out there that like talkin about sex are Saint, Brandie, Lecy and Jack.

What's up? No one else is gettin' any or is everyone else busy gettin' some and they don't have time to chat about it?

...the ladies are all about "to chat" though (no action) ;-)

------------------

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! now you've done it.. pray honey thats all i have to say ... pray... you didnt just go there... who gave the false numbers...lol... biggrin.gif

you know I love ya.. but dont test us.. brandie.. will put you in your place.. on your knees that is.. lol wink.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Originally posted by crossymaster:

...the ladies are all about "to chat" though (no action) ;-)

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

that's it, lec - he is DONE.

jack - if you were man enough to give us your REAL number, you'd be singing a different tune . . . you know lecy and i love you, but you've crossed the line, hehehe. smile.gif

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

This proves my point exactly! mad.gif The only responses are from those of you I've mentioned. Not that I have something against you guys/gals. biggrin.gif I just wanted to see if anyone else was out there.

Well, since there isn't, I guess I better get to know you all.

What's up Brandie, Saint, Lecy, Jack? How are you all?

What is your absolutely favorite sex act?

I'd have to say mine is oral sex tongue.gif , giving or receiving, as long it's done right, it is definately my fav.

Nice meeting you.

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + I'm all around.

well well well - a new victim, i mean, friend for us to play with. That's always fun and exciting!!

no nobody else gets any . . . if fact when they do, they leave us messages to tell us about it, as if it would, like, make us JEALOUS or something. Ha. no way. wink.gif

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

You can add one more person to the list. I try to comment on most posts, but just happened to see this one. So count me in! If we're talking about favorite sexual acts, I would have to say it's sex on tables. Don't ask, it's just a rush I get having a girls legs wrapped around my head in a somewhat public (at least viewable to the public) place. Call it ego trip, call it risky, whatever, I just love it. How about the rest of you?

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Lecy and Brandie are all talk and no action, they love to tease all the guys with there seducative words. Well ladies I'll give a chance to back that ass up. Next friday the 23rd at Twilo. Oh and Brandie & Lecy I suggest that you two get plenty of beauty sleep and plenty of carbs. Until then Ciao..

"The Darkness it's calling me, I can't control these feelings"

Nicko

Nicko

Brandie.. Brandie ..Brandie... you thiink they'd know us by now...

First off, wellcum... new cummers... (lol) WE need some new poeple in here..

Second.. Ferox.. I'd go but, Twilo is on my shit list.. not sure if you remember my post before the board changed about my friend, who the bouncers almost killed.. so that place is off limmits to me.. sorry.. pick another place.. smile.gif

Ok my fav. sex act.. would have to be.... TIMES SQUARE on THE BILLBOARDS W/ SAINT... it hasn't happened yet be we have it all planned out... wink.gif:P

But really.. I'll have to think about that.. I love being on top.. doing my thing....i cant really pick just one.. but if I had to that would be it. =o)

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

In addition to the previous question, here's another. How many of you enjoy anal sex (guys giving or girls receiving)? A lot of people, especially guys, say they like it, but for some reason it hurts me a lot. I don't know if its my girl being nervous and tightening up or what, it just wasn't something I'd want to do again. Let me know what you think...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

First off, Cholo, it was tight cause your gal was probably nervous. Give her some nice oral sex till she squirts convulsions onto your tongue, then, after she's relaxed, take your shovel and dig into the dirt all you want wink.gif

Lecy, Times Square...mmm, your right, it hasn't happend 'yet' but I'm thinking that once you see the way my mouth makes love to your lower lip, you'll reconsider all doubts wink.gif

Anyways, back to work...Saint!!!

Sorry to hear that your friend caught a beat down at Twilo Lecy. So I guees I'll leave it up to you and the sex goddess then to pick a spot. Oh by the way check out this this site out romp.com. Go to animations and go to whee it says single guy,Enjoy....

" The Darkness is calling me , I can't control these feelings."

Nicko

Sorry to hear that your friend caught a beat down at Twilo Lecy. So I guees I'll leave it up to you and the sex goddess then to pick a spot. Oh by the way Lecy when you decide to do that thang with Saint in Times Square let me know so I can bring my camcorder.

" The Darkness is calling me , I can't control these feelings."

Nicko

Originally posted by brandie:

well well well - a new victim, i mean, friend for us to play with. That's always fun and exciting!!

no nobody else gets any . . . if fact when they do, they leave us messages to tell us about it, as if it would, like, make us JEALOUS or something. Ha. no way. wink.gif

brandie

I know u're not talking about me...

-Rob

Ferox.. that was the coolest site.. they didnt have "the single guy" but i was checking out a few others.. I like the mail a ho. biggrin.gif very funny!

PFlod... she might be talking about you.. but I think she was referring to Crossy.and Cholo.. I could be wrong. wink.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-15-2000).]

I hope she's not referring to me. She doesn't even know me. Let's see how the conversations go, and then you can make judgements about me and my sexual experiences. But whatever, its not like it matters anyway...

So back to the sex topics...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Cholo,

Saint is on the mark, you just need to give them a really great orgasm so they're totally relaxed and then your in like Flint.

And to everyone else, thanks for opening your arms, hearts and legs biggrin.gif and accepting me in your group.

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + BAC all around.

was actually talking about cross - but it made no reference to his sexual experience.

hehehe - you're going to cheetah tonite? i'll be there, outside for awhile, being a bitch concerning the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , hehehe . . . smile.gif then getting shitty. There's 6 bday parties there tonite. Should be awesome.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 06-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 06-15-2000).]

ok about the Butt thing... I have no suggestions on that .. I dont want it.. dont like it..:P

Now Brandie.. I'll see you tonight.. Chung is a really good friend of mine, so I'll be there for his and Jimmys bday... biggrin.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Come to Cheetah!! There's open bar from 10-11 . . . what better reason, lol - stop by before you go to centro-fly . . . if i'm not getting drunk inside (hehehe .. . alcohol has become my new best friend smile.gif ) i'll be outside with jase, say hi.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who