Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where were you Brandie?

crossymaster

Hey, I ended up going to Cent-Fly last night but I came from 6th so I didn't stop by to say hi on the way there, but after my evening of debauchery and jumpin' around like a maniac, at about 3:30 I was stumbling by Cheetah and I figured I'd say hi but some big bald guy told me you weren't around. He said he thought maybe you went to Times sq with some religious fanatic or something rolleyes.gif to do some show on a billboard or something. Oh well, maybe next time.

------------------

BAC up + BAC down + BAC all around.

lol - i was allll too drunk last nite. decided to take advantage of the open bar, hehehe, and the drink tickets . . . so i was inside, not outside . . . lovin' the dj - we were hanging out in the roped off area next to his booth, that's probably why you guys didn't see me. Danced my ass off for a while, my friend wanted to sit down, so we did, and it was all downhill from there . . . .. . i got real sick. smile.gif oh well. so much for me being an alcoholic . . . i'll try again next week, lol.

brandie

i was wearing black pants, and a black sleeveless lace shirt - i spent half the nite w/ anthony lamont, so if you saw him, i was probably with him, hehehe . . .

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

hehehe - i just realized, all you crazy people wearing cheetah print to Cheetah - you all woulda matched into the decor!!

oh well - i was wearing a cheetah tube top on wednesday nite - supposed to go to hush, but decided to stop by cheetah for a few minutes instead (all about the huge drinks for a low price, mmm) . . .. i refused to sit down cause i woulda matched the couches, lol.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."