Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOYALTY

JackMeOff

Hey Jack I got your back kid. Like I said before ladies you two will become my sex slave and also jack's as well. I'll take Brandie as my sex slave and Jack lecy is all yours. The duties of a sex slave our a such: walking around my house in nurses outfits, giving me my daily rubdown and offering me your body at command

LOL.... good luck.... I some how don't see that happening.. on the other hand I do see you both crawling on your hands and knees... kissing every inch of our bodys.. faning us with giant feathers.. feeding us grapes...and strawberries ....and well pleasing us as we so desire, that also includes us walking you.. on very short leashes...and if you miss behave we may have to use our WHIPS!! Brandie they have no clue do they....:eyesroll:

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-20-2000).]

Originally posted by lecy337:

LOL.... good luck.... I some how don't see that happening.. on the other hand I do see you both crawling on your hands and knees... kissing every inch of our bodys.. faning us with giant feathers.. feeding us grapes...and strawberries ....and well pleasing us as we so desire, that also includes us walking you.. on very short leashes...and if you miss behave we may have to use our WHIPS!! Brandie they have no clue do they....:eyesroll:

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-20-2000).]

lovin it lecy - but remember, you DID tell rob you were gonna go crawling on your hands and knees to him . . . you better straighten up, girlie, tee hee . . . we'll show those boys exactly who the bosses are. smile.gif

oh, and nicko, white isn't such a great color for me, so i don't think that nurse thing will work out. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

Brandie.. no no.. I didnt tell him I would crawl accros the floor to him.. I asked him If that what he wanted.. didn't say I'd do it... not unless I got sumin' out of it...

Yeah I agree.. Whites not a good color,, More LIKE RED..... like the Devil you are..he he

awww - i'm sure he WOULD love it, however . . . hehehe

i'm feelin' the red, lol . . . makes me feel naughty, tee hee. biggrin.gif

lots of luv to you too jack - *kisses-n-hugz*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

i know many ladies that would be willing to pay a few dollars for the lovely jack . . . hehehehe . . .

and after your attemtped takeover yesterday, i don't know if i wanna be your bitch anymore, anyways. smile.gif tee hee.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who