Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where my sex slave(s) at??!!!

JackMeOff

Originally posted by brandie:

dammnit - lec, you always get the ones who give in so easily . . . if nicko doesn't give in, then you and i get to share jack? tee hee, he should be so lucky.

and you're right, it DID sound like nicko was jack's new slave . . . still sounds kinda K I N K Y to me. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

sorry to disappoint but THIS boy is all about * V A G I N A *

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Fine ladies I'll compromise with you. How about we take turns beating eachother silly until we all cum together luike one big HAPPY FAMILY. Tonight at my house, Brandie knows where I'm at. Just follow the HOE train...hahaha

Nicko

Originally posted by lecy337:

HA HA HA HA......I ferox is your sex slave now...???? LOL.... Brandie's gonna love this one. biggrin.gif

No, I said I heard that he made arrangements. Supposedly Brandie is officially his sex-slave now and YOU ARE MINE *drool*

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Ok.. honey.. wink.gif you need to read the post below.. it'll clear up that misconception.. but you are more than welcome to be mine biggrin.gif

XO's

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

Ok.. honey.. wink.gif you need to read the post below.. it'll clear up that misconception.. but you are more than welcome to be mine biggrin.gif

XO's

that's fine ...whatever you wanna call it, yeah - I'm your slave! ....let's get to it

------------------

...Ph0eniX

dammnit - lec, you always get the ones who give in so easily . . . if nicko doesn't give in, then you and i get to share jack? tee hee, he should be so lucky.

and you're right, it DID sound like nicko was jack's new slave . . . still sounds kinda K I N K Y to me. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 06-22-2000).]