Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies (question)...

JackMeOff

How many of you really enjoy anal intercourse?? I was able to convince a few honeys to do it, back in the day but I never really met a girl that said that it was her thing. ...I heard some of you get off on being butt-fucked though ...whadda dilly??

I FIEND FOR IT. SOME GIRLS HANDLE IT BETTER THEN OTHERS. SOME FIEND FOR IT THEMSELVES. SOME DON'T CARE FOR IT AT ALL. I WISH IT WAS A REQUIREMENT THAT ALL WOMEN LOVE ANAL SEX JUST LIKE US HORNDOGS LOVE SEX IN GENERAL. I HAVE YET TO MEET A WOMAN WHO TAKES ANAL SEX OVER REGULAR ALTHOUGH THERE'S ALWAYS STORIES OF THOSE FEW GOIN AROUND. ALRIGHT, I HAVE TO STOP BEFORE I HAVE A PULSATING HOT ROCKET STARING AT A BUNCH OF FAT BROKERS!

It's not my bag baby...

but I have a friend who loves it... She cant get enogh of it, she told me it s the only way for her to have multiple orgasms

personaly i think it's unsanitary... and just sounds painful. The thought of it dosn't do it for me... biggrin.gif

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

Guest genevieve

EXIT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it boys, how would you like a LARGE cucumber up your ass? I think girls who act like they like it are just doing it to get more acceptance. Hey, But if you like mixing the puddin, to each is own.

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 06-25-2000).]

Originally posted by genevieve:

EXIT ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Think about it boys, how would you like a LARGE cucumber up your ass? I think girls who act like they like it are just doing it to get more acceptance. Hey, But if you like mixing the puddin, to each is own.

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 06-25-2000).]

thanks for your words of wisdom *eyeroll*

------------------

...Ph0eniX