Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinion

aguy4u

I just came across this forum and was a pleasure to read. The two ladies (brandie and lecy) stand out significantly wink.gif

I just wanted to know what clubs all the permiscuous females goto on this forum. I myself attend Cheetah on Thursdays , and at times Fri and Sat. I love the place because all the ladies are friendly and open. I usualy always meet a few great looking ladies with good personalities as well!! *who knows what happens after*

I am soon getting a job as a Fitness Trainer at a gym in manhattan so I have meet all types of people. Just wish they were all like the ones at Cheetah =) =)

Anways can you all reply with your favorite clubs to goto and mingle with people? To the females out there maybe one day we will run into eachother

Till then....

I work at Cheetah, actually, on Thursday nites . . .

And as far as 'promiscuous', elisha and i are the furthest thing from that. i am insulted by such a comment, and i feel safe in stating that my dear 'sister' lecy does too.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Dont really think it was worded to insult you. Yet the impression that you two give off from a passive reader can hold that statement to be true.

What i was trying to say was "you two are more open <-- key word"

ciao

ah well, then you should have used the word "open" not promiscuous. tsk tsk.

this forum is like a play place for our friends . . . therefore we're open to say whatever we like (the boys are JUST a bad as we are), and no one has any problems with it. biggrin.gif sorry if you got the wrong impression, but i actually work at 12 w. 21st st, not on the CORNER.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Damn..... F* Ferox... ratted you out Sis! thats wrong! Charge him double next time!

Bad Ferox! Bad bad Ferox!

Brandie was being honset... we are open because we feel comfertable in being so with our friends... as far as a place or club to go to for, dirty grils.. ??? I have no clue... I'm not one...( ok maybe one time...lol) I'll have to keep you updated.. biggrin.gif you might have a better response from the guys.. being that they prob. have an easier time hooking up with girls then Brandie and I do... lol. wink.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com