Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend

brandie

i hope everyone's weekend went well . . . made it to CPIs saturday, it was real good, then we stayed at the crack shack (don't even ask) . . . came home slept awhile. Then decided not to go to the Hamptons because it was raining at my house . . . a friend of mine convinced me we should go to EXIT. i hate that fuckin place, always have, must b/c it was my friend's last nite out cause he's going to West Point in a week, i said i'd go.

whatever happened, exit sucked, it was too hot, there were too many people in there, i think i was the only sober person there. we leave at 6:30, cause thats when the place closed, and get our cars from the parking garage . . . end up getting lost, i'm driving and i have a car following me. Anyways, we got into a major accident, a guy hit me, and flipped the jeep that we were in . . . everyone of the people involved in the accident, 8 of us, managed to walk away unharmed. The other car's front was just fucked up, and the car i was driving (a friend's) is totaled. Everyone that talked to us told us we all shoulda have been dead. But by some strange luck, we all walked away scott free . . . i guess miracles really do happen . . . and seatbelts saved my life as well as my best friends . . .

anyways - i have to be in bed - my back is really sore, my neck is killing me (i have curvature of my spine near my neck now, no big deal i guess, but it hurts) and muscles i didn't even know existed hurt me right now . . . i just wanted to let everyone know i'm still around . . .

luv always,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

OH no..... thank god you're ok.... Rest up, car accidents suck.. trust me I know..and I'm glad you were wearing a seat belt. thats crazy, because someone hit my car early sunday morning... I was sleeping in my bed when it happened.. but it's a new car.. frown.gif.. I'll try to give you a call see how you're feeling. =o)

-Lecy

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Brandie, sorry to hear that. That sucks frown.gif

But it's great you're OK smile.gif

Lecy, sorry to hear that also, 1st the job frown.gif and now someone hits your car while it's parked mad.gif That sucks.

You ladies sound like you need a little TLC and I'll be happy to provide all the lovin' you can handle biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.