Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi *shy smile*

brandie

Man I missed you girl.. but you havent really missed anything... not at all. So when do you think we should approach Clubmaster about out proposal? You know Having this forum named after us.. or at least let us Monitour the posts... biggrin.gif WEll, I need to send out my resume... SO for any Hot guys.. full of energy want to help release some of my stress... please check w/ my sister Brandie first.. she is now accepting applications...

Ok Brandie.. I'll email you..

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Yay! tee hee. I missed you too.

Hmm, we've def. gotta talk to clubmaster soon . . . maybe we can show him some REAL ratings under the names biggrin.gif

And don't you worry about those guys, Lec, I'll take care of them -

FOR ALL BOYS WHO WOULD LIKE TO FUCK LECY:

1. please be prepared to run exactly 15.3 miles, at a very very fast speed. This is a minor test of stamina.

2. you must drink coffee, and eat lots of other sugary or caffinated products. This will assure me that even if you don't have that much energy, at least you can create it.

3. you gotta be HOTTTTT! (no exp. needed there)

4. you gotta recognize that YOU, the male, are the submissive one. Lecy controls you.

for more info, please email me.

Speaking of email - I got this email from this guy yesterday - he was like, I saw your posts, can we get to know each other? Then he described himself. I was like, POSTS? and then i realized he must have somehow gotten to the Sex Forum, and decided to email me like i'm some little whore for him. Eww. Not to mention that he was like, I was looking for the Capcom site, or something like that - that shit is for VIDEO GAMES. yeah, that's good. get a life, pal.

lec - i wrote back - it's short and sweet, tee hee.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

Yay! tee hee. I missed you too.

Hmm, we've def. gotta talk to clubmaster soon . . . maybe we can show him some REAL ratings under the names biggrin.gif

And don't you worry about those guys, Lec, I'll take care of them -

FOR ALL BOYS WHO WOULD LIKE TO FUCK LECY:

1. please be prepared to run exactly 15.3 miles, at a very very fast speed. This is a minor test of stamina.

2. you must drink coffee, and eat lots of other sugary or caffinated products. This will assure me that even if you don't have that much energy, at least you can create it.

3. you gotta be HOTTTTT! (no exp. needed there)

4. you gotta recognize that YOU, the male, are the submissive one. Lecy controls you.

for more info, please email me.

Speaking of email - I got this email from this guy yesterday - he was like, I saw your posts, can we get to know each other? Then he described himself. I was like, POSTS? and then i realized he must have somehow gotten to the Sex Forum, and decided to email me like i'm some little whore for him. Eww. Not to mention that he was like, I was looking for the Capcom site, or something like that - that shit is for VIDEO GAMES. yeah, that's good. get a life, pal.

lec - i wrote back - it's short and sweet, tee hee.

luv,

brandie

arite, I match all the criteria ...but what's in it for me?? ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Hey Brandie...

the same guy wrote me! " Alan begood" and he signed it Alex.. yeah.. he sent me a pic. ! What a ... well I can't be mean.. I think I deleted it.. If I didnt I'll send it to you.. you'll die! EWWWWW what does he think we are.. He better get a clue! I guess he dosent know how Picky we are...! thats so crazy.. the he email you.. ewwww....lol biggrin.gif

POX... save me...( good for brownie points)

Damn I miss SAINT!!!

PS. Brandie that was the funniest shyt I read in a while.. from now on you're my agent! wink.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lecy337 (edited 06-28-2000).]

Brandie,

I will submit my cover letter, application, portfolio and referances to you shortly via email for the position posted above to fuck Lecy. But, I've always been an over acheiver so I was wondering what I would need to do to get you both in the sack, preferably at the same time? biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

*cough* *Cough* *giggle* - lecy and i might become ADDICTED? hmm. *giggle* i see that happening . . . tee hee.

maybe lecy and i can RUN the fan club while we're at it - you know that whole, 'not only am i the president, i'm a member too' thing.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

*cough* *Cough* *giggle* - lecy and i might become ADDICTED? hmm. *giggle* i see that happening . . . tee hee.

maybe lecy and i can RUN the fan club while we're at it - you know that whole, 'not only am i the president, i'm a member too' thing.

luv,

brandie

I had my people "take care" of Alex ...let's continue on

------------------

...Ph0eniX

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

Crossy....you will as the ones before..fail... I'm sorry I love you... but I mean in all reallity you could never handel just one of us.. and both of us.. well I feel like a broken record...*giggle* Put it this way.. you know how martial artist have to regiter thier hands as dangerous weapons...well ask Brandie what appointment we have set up for next week... well I 'll just tell you to save time... yes thats right.. we HAVE to Register.. our KITTENS as a leathel weapon, I mean Its' risky....we could really start enjoying ourselves so much that our partner may die of exaustion...or worse.. a heart attack... SO my best advice would be to try one first... granted we'll have to work in levels... ie. Beginer, Moderate, Average, Above Average, Almost there, Pro., and then last but not least KILLER..... but dont worrie... we'll go easy on you.. it's better to take it slowly.. I suggest you start off at beginer.

Brandie... how are those apps. cumming.. I mean coming along? Seems like Crossy is the only Brave one...Have you recieved one from POX? PFLOYD? FEROX ( I know he only wants you)? WHo else is in our Sexual forum?.... SAINT is in FL. so thats why you dont have his.. but he and I discussed future plans.. I'll have hime arrange it thru you, on his arrival...

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

doing good with those apps, lec - and that was the funniest shit i've read in awhile. i didn't know where you were all day long and i had to try to respond for the both of us . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

WEll this is lame.. but I'm at the Lib. using the PC.. and I have to go... but i'm gonna email you .... Have a great and safe weekend ALL.... biggrin.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

Lecy, you kill me! That was some funny shit. But, really honey, your worry ought to be directed at yourself and brandie's ability to ever walk or dance again. Everyone know's how that english queen was killed while trying to have sex with a horse eek.gif . Well, that's nothing compared to the CROSS at my crotch. I sacrifice women on it often and they always go straight to heaven. Problem is, they can't ever move their legs again if I'm not gentle with them. And seeing how you gals are always talkin' about the clubs, I figure you'll wanna dance again. So, I will be the one who will taking it easy, with you gals.

biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

[This message has been edited by crossymaster (edited 06-29-2000).]

Brandie... how are those apps. cumming.. I mean coming along? Seems like Crossy is the only Brave one...Have you recieved one from POX? PFLOYD? FEROX ( I know he only wants you)? WHo else is in our Sexual forum?.... SAINT is in FL. so thats why you dont have his.. but he and I discussed future plans.. I'll have hime arrange it thru you, on his arrival...

Brandie is the only woman for me guys. So I will continue my quest( As impossible as it seems) for Brandie's body and soul until the day I perish into the darkness forever...

Hey Brandie don't let this get to your head hon.....

Nicko

Still searching for that soulmate....

hmmmm . . . i'll have to confer with the lovely lecy on that one . . . it's gonna be pretty difficult, i must warn you . . .and you might die in the process . . . we'll see.

and lecy - that's the same guy!! he sent me this whole description of himself and was like can we get to know each other now?? and then he emailed me again in the same day.

crossy - here's a good starter task for you - actually, for ALLLL the boys - email this guy and tell him the deal (as in, leave lecy and i the hell alone): alanbegood@theglobe.com let's just start on intelligence levels here, the guy's address says alan and he signs his name alex. and according to lecy, his looks aren't up to par either. he told me the 'variety' of my posts intrigued him. bs. he saw all this shit about sex and is some sorta weirdo. oh well.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Brandie,

You got it babe. Up, up and (email) away!

As for risking death, I'll take my chances. What fun is life, if you don't live a little, right? But my worry isn't really for me dying, it's actually for you and Lecy becoming addicts and needing a fix of me a little bit to often. I don't know if I've got time for 2 more in my fan club right now rolleyes.gif

------------------

BAC

wow rob, i somehow managed to miss your post this morning in my delerium . . . wow. tee hee . . .

alright, sounds like a plan, sparky. oops. tee hee. (I'M SORRY!!!!)

i told you, my friends are nixing the twilo idea . . . i'll have to see what i can do about that, if not this is YOUR week, PVD is MINE. HA.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Well PFLOYD,

If I knew about Twilo I might have made an appearence... but I doubt it.. Twilo.. is on my Poopie list.... the HILTON... you go Bebe! Lets do the blockbuster thing.. be sure to bring your app. I'll have to submit it to Brandie.. but I could always interview you myself... wink.gif

------------------

lecy337@hotmail.com

well twilo never happened anyway and i'm glad after hearing about the ridiculous line- ooooooo an interview now thats more like it biggrin.gif- none of this application shit... i'll email you later when i get a chance-

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."