Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm braggin' again...haha

JackMeOff

Ended up with my baby and this other chick that she knew in a bathroom stall at SF last Sat. I never thought I'd ever over-come the filthiness of those bathrooms but I did ...that's all I'm sayin' ...hehe

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-11-2000).]

Originally posted by brandie:

never, dear. i think you are

*a d o r a b l e*

does she make you giggle?? cause then you know it's true . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

*giggling while thinking about my baby* ...what do you think? :-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

ohhhhhh my gooodness . . . i'm so happy for you, even though i do not understand the relationship you two have for the life of me.

isn't that the best feeling in the world? I know that when i can make a boy giggle and act like a little kid that it's meant to be. when i'm capable of acting all silly and not caring what the guy is gonna think, everything is perfect. biggrin.gif

*smiling sweetly while thinking of a boy that will giggle and act like a lil kid with her*

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

never, dear. i think you are

*a d o r a b l e*

does she make you giggle?? cause then you know it's true . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

ohhhhhh my gooodness . . . i'm so happy for you, even though i do not understand the relationship you two have for the life of me.

isn't that the best feeling in the world? I know that when i can make a boy giggle and act like a little kid that it's meant to be. when i'm capable of acting all silly and not caring what the guy is gonna think, everything is perfect. biggrin.gif

*smiling sweetly while thinking of a boy that will giggle and act like a lil kid with her*

luv,

brandie

that makes two of us ...cuz I don't udnerstand our relationship either sometimes ...all I know is that she makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy ...when we're together I feel like I could die at that very moment w/o any regrets feeling like my life has been fulfilled

...the first words out of her mouth when she woke up this morning were: "I LOVE YOU, BABY" ...YeaY!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-12-2000).]

*clapping hands, giggling*

you are SOOO lucky!!!!!! awww!!

oh yeah, if she ever hurts you i'm gonna beat her silly. tee hee. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

*clapping hands, giggling*

you are SOOO lucky!!!!!! awww!!

oh yeah, if she ever hurts you i'm gonna beat her silly. tee hee. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

no, you won't !! ...I won't let you ;-) ...but thank you for looking out. *MWAH* ...see, we've hurt each other in the past and we both realize that it may happen again even though we don't think so right now ...it will never change the way we feel about each other though

------------------

...Ph0eniX

understandable . . . a certain individual *giggle* and i went through a bunch of times like that, i know we'll be together forever one day, it's just like that. biggrin.gif

but remember, my offer a l w a y s stands, and lecy would love to help me out. (i speak for her, since she's not motivated enuff to make it to the library at 11 am to post, tee hee j/k)

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

understandable . . . a certain individual *giggle* and i went through a bunch of times like that, i know we'll be together forever one day, it's just like that. biggrin.gif

but remember, my offer a l w a y s stands, and lecy would love to help me out. (i speak for her, since she's not motivated enuff to make it to the library at 11 am to post, tee hee j/k)

luv,

brandie

hehe ..I'll take you two up on that offer any day ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

*giggle*

aww...... I love that feeling! Brandie thanks for speaking on my be half.. I was in bed at that time..=o) the other PC I was using keept freezing up.. so I made it to the Lib. not for long though.

Jack thats great that she makes you feel like that.. and Brandie...good luck... Me, well I guess I'm still in "pimpette mode.." go figure.. but I know what you both mean.. it is the greatest feeling...

"ahh.... c'est l'amore"

thats about all the french I remember...oh and the kissing I've got down pat. biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

*giggle*

aww...... I love that feeling! Brandie thanks for speaking on my be half.. I was in bed at that time..=o) the other PC I was using keept freezing up.. so I made it to the Lib. not for long though.

Jack thats great that she makes you feel like that.. and Brandie...good luck... Me, well I guess I'm still in "pimpette mode.." go figure.. but I know what you both mean.. it is the greatest feeling...

"ahh.... c'est l'amore"

thats about all the french I remember...oh and the kissing I've got down pat. biggrin.gif

who were you in bed with?

------------------

...Ph0eniX

biggrin.gif

elishaaaaaaa - who WERE you in bed with???? i'm telling mommy. tee hee!

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net