Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E

ClubKid1111

Brandie.....

what do we do about this? I mean... whats the best way to deal with the betrayel that has taken place?

Brian... you get spanked....lol... nope wait you like that..... guysI dont know what to think... I mean I've invited herin to our little home... and well this has left me sdpeachless....but then again... I'm gonna have to talk this overw/ my Sister, aka partner in crime....aka... Brandie....

Crossy...you might be banished...maybe... wink.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Alright, it was a little unfair of me to cast you and Brandie aside. I was just trying to welcome the newcomer, caly. But, I guess no matter what my intensions were, I should be punished. Banished though eek.gif , perhaps a little harsh. Besides, I'm not sure that you and Brandie could deal without my lovin' now that you've gotten use to it. Most women suffer serious withdraw when their left without their share of the master. Without my Cross to hang on, how will you get to heaven?

But I will glady bare my butt for you and Brandie to spank away (but you're right, I probably would like it biggrin.gif ) so I guess, you'll have to think of another punishment. I will eagerly await it. wink.gif

BAC

u want E?Well u could probably get E from almost anybody in a club.. I just don't recommend getting them from a stranger b/c it's probably fake.. or laced with other stuff..

I know too many people who sell them..

I'll be at Exit next friday.. if u're still desperate to get some I can definately hook u up on reliable E.

Good luck and play it safe...

Tomochan

heey no big deal, just saying i can't stand the place . . . lots of people like it, obviously, otherwise it would have been shut down . . . just stating an opinion.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

im with you...i did write email brandie...at the blackberry adress...but either way, is acid really that available? ive been hearing for years its hard to find, but i havent been out partying evry week since last summer so tihngs could have changed...i prefer the local quiet party, 2 AM bedtime party lately, not sure why....

VJ

ok gal/ guys ..... just a reminder.. this is the SEX area.. not DRUG.... so unless you can relate this to sex.. talk about it in the other fourm! biggrin.gif Ok?

Brandie.... your slacking.. what happened. I leav for a few days and this goes from sex to drugs... no.. there must be a correlation! You know better than that! wink.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

WOW - caly, you fuckin chill. lecy is correct in what she states, there IS a drug board, this IS the sex board. Treat everyone here with respect, or it'll be no fun.

Lecy - it's ok sweetie . . . i missed you bunches, and i've in bed as a result of l'accident. but i'm feeling much better now. biggrin.gif

it's strange . . . all this laying in bed hasn't made me think about sex enuff to get up and post my thoughts . . . hmm. maybe that's cause i don't LIKE sex in beds . . . which will bring me to a new post . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

acid . . .at exit . . . i want to kill myself the second i set foot in that hellhole, i cannot even imagine what being on acid there would do to me . . . hmm . . . maybe i'd start thinking the 12 million bucks david spent on the club was actually worth something. ICk. oh my god.

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

(theme from jaws) Ruh roh... Note to Caly - NEVER, ever, ever piss off the sisters...(/theme from jaws)

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all I wasn't disrespecting anyone. I didnt tell her to go fuck herself. Second of all this was my post to begin with, so what if I posted something on drugs? If you didnt want to respond you didnt have to. Plus by the looks of it this posting has gotten more responses than the other ones on the board. Don't bitch at me because Im not posting some bullshit on how I need to fuck or how much I've gotten laid today. Give me a break. Oh and another thing, if you really want to get anal about the whole thing this isnt a personal chat room.

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 07-11-2000).]

Caly, hun...

I wasn't intending to be mean or nuthin. I was just addin my comment.

No hard feelings, hun?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've tried...though it seems to be a futile effort.

As erotic as E is, it's still damned near impossible to "get it up" while rolling. Sex right before peak, or right after you come down is amazing, though.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~