Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phoenix

JackMeOff

Originally posted by jolie27:

You totally blew my mind in your post when you said you could die at that moment when you're in the arms of your girl. I wrote a poem with those exact words in it for this guy I was seeing last year. I experienced utter happiness with this guy...nothing has compared since. Enjoy that feeling. Hope it lasts forever.

Can you send me (or post) that poem?? ...or it's not intended to be read by the public?

I never thought that I was capable of loving someone unconditionally ...unless it's my child ....guess I was wrong ...for all I know each time we're together could be our last time ...but I know that our feelings towards each other will never change

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-12-2000).]

You totally blew my mind in your post when you said you could die at that moment when you're in the arms of your girl. I wrote a poem with those exact words in it for this guy I was seeing last year. I experienced utter happiness with this guy...nothing has compared since. Enjoy that feeling. Hope it lasts forever.

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

I've gotta butt in on this one.

You know what's strange to me? In my day job, I'm in radio. It's my job to convey a message, be it in a commercial or on air. Not to blow my own horn, but I'm good at it. I have awards and plaques everywhere for awards that I've won. What amazes me, though, is that I can't for the life of me put my feelings on paper.

I guess that's why my sets (club dj, too) are so emotional. I'm not ashamed to admit that a song or a melody can bring me to tears. When I look out at a sea of people, all of them grasping for the next beat, that's my emotion.

I may not be able to put it into words very well, but if you'll listen to me play, then you'll know how I feel.

Anyway, just my unsolicited words.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i can definetly relate... i always get emotional listening to music. It's like an outlet to purge your emotion through. I mean there'll be times when i'm upset and i'll purposely put on a song that i know might make me cry for whatever reason, it just lets me release the pressure.

although i don't feel i really have a big problem putting my feelings in to words, someimes being quiet is the greatest sign of a connection i think. Like when i'm w/ someone who is so important to me, and so special that i dont' even have to say a word. I could just sit there for hours never saying anything and sometimes it may seem like something is wrong, but in reality everything is perfect and i'm quiet b/c the only thing i can comprehend is that my baby is in my arms and nothing else in this world matters, thats when she's the one...

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

It rather sucks arse to be on this end of the communications spectrum, though. Especially when you're a dj.

There's a stigma involved with being a dj. Every girl thinks that I'm going home with a different one each night, when nothing could be further from the truth. I'm unable, though, to tell them how I really am.

I guess it's "nice guy" syndrome. Don't get me wrong, I've had MORE than my share of flings, but that was in the past.

The shit part of being the nice guy is that it takes longer for you to say thing, and by then, the player's already moved in and said all the right things. It takes longer, though, because it actually -means- something.

Ok, enough of my ramblin'. Ladies, give the nice guy a chance. You might be surprised.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi all.....

once again... I can relate to the lot of ya! love is so great...when its mutual... biggrin.gif

Those feelings.. are so great even as memories.. I love being able to feel the love thru my babys eyes... you know .. no words have to be exchanged.. its all in the eyes.. its not the lust look.. it's completely different.. It had it once...and it was the most wonderful thing I think I've ever felt...

Originally posted by lecy337:

hi all.....

once again... I can relate to the lot of ya! love is so great...when its mutual... biggrin.gif

Those feelings.. are so great even as memories.. I love being able to feel the love thru my babys eyes... you know .. no words have to be exchanged.. its all in the eyes.. its not the lust look.. it's completely different.. It had it once...and it was the most wonderful thing I think I've ever felt...

being in love and feeling free at the same time (not confined in a relationship) - now, that is the best feeling in the world

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Jack,

I dont see relationships as confindments...unless it's with the wrong person.. and in that case it wouldn't be tru love.... wink.gif

But I do like the equal respect.. and trust.. I dont think jelousy and insecurity help any relationship.. only hurts them..and take away from thier full potential... I feel mmore freedome with hte right person by my side.. because love can and will concure all biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lecy337:

Jack,

I dont see relationships as confindments...unless it's with the wrong person.. and in that case it wouldn't be tru love.... wink.gif

But I do like the equal respect.. and trust.. I dont think jelousy and insecurity help any relationship.. only hurts them..and take away from thier full potential... I feel mmore freedome with hte right person by my side.. because love can and will concure all biggrin.gif

I guess I was never in a good relationship before then because I've always lacked breathing space and now I have it - for the first time ever ...except that I'm not in a relationship ...maybe that's what makes it so good

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-17-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 07-17-2000).]